-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Duty before nasty

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mehira Avidan
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Mehira Avidan

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
Duty before nasty Left_bar_bleue100/100Duty before nasty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle: Personnel

Duty before nasty Empty
MessageSujet: Duty before nasty   Duty before nasty EmptyLun 27 Fév - 17:02

Normal day at work, as officer Mehira Avidan arrived to her locker. After 12 years of service in Hoffman Center, she had her share of weird encounters, building her a strong work experience. Some younger guards had previously been assigned to her as trainee and they were now full-fledged law enforcers, for those who had what it takes to stay.

In fact, this field of work wasn’t for anyone, even more when it came to a guard position in a facility of full of mutants. But Mehira saw them as people before everything else. Some were here unfortunately because of their nature, but others like many dangerous ones were better off society, just as regular criminal should be. And this woman would know it, since she started with them right off the bat the first day she got hired.

Maybe her past experience in prison had been a huge help, or it could have been her years as a social worker in a similar environment. Either way, Mehira had made her intentions clear with the inmate: don’t play coy with me. This scrap of a lady with her 5’3’’ didn’t let her petite figure stop her from being heard and listened to. She was feisty, but fair. An inmate who collaborated was appreciated, and a troublemaker would be on her bad side. Nevertheless, she always believed in second chances. Just maybe not 10th . Being consistent and clear were the two guidelines officer Avidan gave to every trainee she had. Other than that, it was only a matter of game. You either lead it or you’re being played.

Finishing to suit up, she exit the employees restroom to attend to her shift. Saluting some other guards who knew her, Mehira strolled the corridor almost on an automatic pilot, being so used of her daily routine. Going downstairs, she started her patrol in the corridor where the dangerous cells were, on the lookout for any early disturbance. She past a room where she heard an misplaced whistle, but she didn’t give any attention to such catcalling. One of the mutants peeked in his doorway, then came to lean against it, staring with lust.

-          Well, good morning officer. Care to join my bed?

Mehira smiled, knowing this inmate too well.

-          You know that doesn’t work with me. Now, your foot is out of bound. You’re still in time out from your little squabble of yesterday. Go back in your cell, Adler.

The inmate chuckled and turned back in his room, answering loudly a “worth a try” to the officer who was continuing her walk. Those two had a little bit of history, when Mehira had to intervene during a fight that broke loose in the pool. It became almost a normal thing to hear that inmate Adler had an altercation of some sort with someone. Officer Avidan had to intervene regularly, helped by broader guards who could neutralize the 6-foot-tall Will Adler who never gave them a break when it came to resist. Even though she had to see him often, Mehira didn’t make him his favorite, as she treated every other inmate not equally, but fairly. It all depended on their choices, whether they would help her, ignore her or defy her. Mehira would react in consequence, proud to be a very versatile and creative person.

Patrolling the corridor, she was alert but still thought about her brother who was also kept here. Only, they couldn’t see each other much, as Mehira was assigned to the dangerous zone and Dan was with the innocents. This was the ultimate condition which she had to abide if the sister wanted to work in the same establishment where her brother had been admitted. The Israeli guard respected her engagement and kept minimum contact with her brother, having sometime the chance to at least see him from afar, so she could rest easy regarding his wellbeing.

She was a little too far in her thoughts as she bumped into someone, hoping it wasn’t an inmate who would gladly return the favor with a punch.

-          Oh I’m so sorry. I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached to my neck. Are you alright?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Astrid Hoffman
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Astrid Hoffman

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
Duty before nasty Left_bar_bleue100/100Duty before nasty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle:
Duty before nasty Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Duty before nasty   Duty before nasty EmptySam 4 Mar - 11:41

Visiting the center wasn't new to the young Lady. Astrid Hoffman would get bored in her husband's manor. Here, at least, she could have a bit of entertainment. Fuck around with a few cuties in the center, it surely not the old fart that would satisfy her. Of course, that said old fart didn't know a thing about her little adventure, he would definitely divorce her if he knew she slept with low-life mutants. Astrid could also play the game of ''Who's easier to emotionally manipulate and torture''. That was a pretty entertaining game to play. Those monsters were just too easy and fun to play with. She could promise them a word with Hoffman, making them dream of freedom, or simply play the card ''let's run away together''.

The lady was walking around, her high heels resonating throughout the hallway, he flowy dress moving at the rhythm of her steps, like a flower dancing in the wind. At first glance, the lady seemed like an angel, kind and soft, but in reality, she was a rotten piece of shit in the inside, only caring about herself and money. The day she would care for another soul, would be the day that every humans and living being would be at peace.  

The young blonde was walking at a fast pace, looking through a small mirror as she applied some red lipstick. She didn't noticed the guard that was walking her way, it ended up with them bumping into each other. By pure chance, Astrid was able not to mess up her makeup, so she wasn't too mad, she was also in a good mood, lucky guard.

Her blue eyes fell on the other lady. She quickly analyzed the guard, looking her up and down twice before smiling at her. A warm smile, that would fool anyone.

''No need to apologies my dear, it was entirely my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going''.

She quickly closed her small mirror and lipstick, putting them back in a purse. She truly looked out a place, way too elegant to be in a prison.  

''No harm down, I'm alright. What about you? Nothing broken?'' The Lady said with a playful harmless smile. 

Astrid waited for her answer before speaking again.

''You seem to have a lot in your mind. Anything I can help with? This job of yours seems really stressful...''

She gave her an empathic smile.

''I'm only here for a few more hours, as my husband's demand. But if there's anything I can do to help, I would be glad too! Let's say, days are quite long here alone.'' 
Mehira Avidan
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Mehira Avidan

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
Pouvoir/Rôle: Personnel

Duty before nasty Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Duty before nasty   Duty before nasty EmptyVen 10 Mar - 10:23

While she expected to bump into a mutant or another guard, Mehira got taken aback from seeing the lady. A woman wasn’t the right term to describe this dame. Looking at her up and down just like she did, Mehira had a feeling that she already seen here somewhere, but surely she wasn’t a mutant. The women in this center weren’t that sophisticated. It obviously took riches to look that stunning and.. shiny. But visitors weren’t allowed here, well not regulars at least.

Seeing that she was unharmed, Mehira thought to herself that it was a good thing this little mirror or the lipstick didn’t hit the floor. That would be an easy way to pissed of the kind of lady like the one standing in front of her.

- The ego took it for me, I’m alright.

The guard brushed a bit her uniform to straighten it up, trying to look a bit more professional before someone overdressed for such environment as the center. That made sense after hearing her response. Her husband had to be a high ups.

- I can’t complain since I have a job. Just thinking about the list of things to take care of. Daily routine, nothing interesting.

Suddenly, Mehira recognized her, making the link between the rich husband, the out-of-place look and the unlimited wandering visit.

- Oh, you’re Lady Hoffman! I’m sorry, got me a moment. I should be the one to offer you assistance. If you need anything during your visit, let me or another guard know. My name’s Mehira Avidan. Well, if you’re okay and don’t need anything, then I shall proceed with duty. Good day, ma’am.

Even after knowing who she was talking to, Mehira didn’t bother with status. A person was a person and they deserved respect regardless of their wallet. As such, she would gladly offer her help, but she still had to do her job, considering the early birds of the dangerous who can start anything at any hour. On that thought, the officer stopped and turned heels to face the lady again.

- Just thinking at loud, should you really be around here? You know it’s the dangerous corridor, right? Of course you know. If you still want to stay, I can accompany you. You know, just to be sure you don’t get hurt. Surely your husband would be mad if any of us guards let anything happened to you during your visit.

Years of experience taught Mehira to be careful about anything related to high-ups and matters of safety. They had some ways to deal with hotheaded extras, but if she could spare them the basement or other bad treatments, the officer would do everything she can while accomplishing her guard duties.
Contenu sponsorisé

Duty before nasty Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Duty before nasty   Duty before nasty Empty

Duty before nasty

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1