5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Left_bar_bleue40/1005 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle: Cloning / water manipulation

5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Empty
MessageSujet: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptySam 22 Avr - 18:37

How did the man ended up in the facility? Well, one day Finn had just had enough of the life in the street, stealing and running away, getting high in weird abandoned places, unsure if he would have enough for the next hit or food. Prison was one way to go, but for some reasons, it seemed more complicated. Now that he was in Germany, the boy had heard about that mutant facility. If you had powers and were discovered, you were sent there. It wasn't like the underground laboratories he went. It was just basically a prison for mutants.

Which meant, free food, a roof to live under, showers, and maybe some fun. Fun was an important thing, an important factor. If you couldn't enjoy your time, what was the point on living? Alcohol, drugs, parties and sex. That was fun and that's what Finn was searching for. Anyway, back at how he got to the facility. Well the Scottish man just had enough of all this bullshit. So one day, one morning, the young man simply walked into traffic during a storm. He then had fun playing bowling with cars, pushing them away from him as they were all covered in water, so he was able to move them. He made sure not to kill anyone, because that wasn't his goal. Renton simply waited in the middle of the now clear road,  a smile on his face. He waited for the police, it didn't take time for them to show up and pinned him violently to the ground. Renton couldn't stop laughing as the policemen put handcuffs and a collar, probably to stop his powers.

And now he was walking in the hallways, a bright smile on his face. It didn't take long for the young man to make friends. He was a sociable person. The only thing he noticed though, was the weird glance he would receive, and sometimes catch people whispering as they pointed him. He shrugged it off, thinking it was the same treatment for all the newbies in this place. 

Finn and one of his friend were running in the hallways. They had started a food war in the cafeteria and now were running away from their consequences. They were far enough and knew they would be safe, but better be safe than sorry, right? As Finn was looking behind him, the young man bumped into someone, making him fall on the ground. He could hear his friend scream his name, as he was getting farther away. Renton quickly got up looking at the man he had bumped into.

- Sorry old man!

Finn gave him a smile, frowning a little as he saw the man's expression before shrugging and started running once again, hoping he could join his friend. He heard that old man scream a name, he wasn't sure he had heard right. The second name he call made his stop, freezing on place. Klaus... Why was that man calling him that... How did he know this name? Then the name Finn came out of the stranger's name. Renton had stopped in the hallway, slowly tuning back towards the stranger that was getting closer to him. Who the fuck was he? How did he know his name? He had a confused expression on, it quickly transformed into wariness. 

- Do we know each other? - Finn said loud enough for the man to hear. He waited for the old man to join him before speaking again. - Don't remember to suck you off, so who the fuck are you? How do you know my name? How do you know Klaus.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Left_bar_bleue15/1005 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle: Gravity/Dangereux

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptySam 22 Avr - 19:47

Some times has passed since Will had brought the lifeless Greg in the infirmary. Fortunately, the man was now stable, but he had fell into a coma. His chances to wake up were unknown. Still too preoccupied, Adler didn't had any time to weep the death of his friend and was spending all his day by the bedside of the one he loved. As he was knew by the staff tending to Weber, they let him stay some nights, when he needed it.

When he had a hard time to keep his emotions under control, Adler was going out for a walk and tried to hide the symptoms caused by his power. If he wanted to stay by Greg's side, he needed to make sure that he wouldn't lash out in the infirmary. Passing by his cell, he would come back later, hiding bruises or the pain he felt from being attacked by his own gravity outbursts. This became his daily routine.

On a day when he left to get something to eat, Will didn't expect to have a collision with some random mutant. Looking at the young man, Adler thought he was seeing things. Either he was more affected than he thought about all this or there was really a youngster with the spitting image of Greg, only with a couple years minus. The American suddenly made the link and tried his luck, though his brain was playing tricks on him.

- Greg!.. No, wait. Klaus--Finn, goddammit!

The taller man's face brightened up as the shorter one reacted. So, that wasn't some weird illusion. Finn was really there. He was facing him and even talking to Adler. Though he had a thick accent, Will was only startled by the fact he was here.

- What the fuck are you doing in that center? You wanna give your dad a heart attack? We looked for you for months! Good to see that you're doing good enough to run around.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Left_bar_bleue40/1005 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptySam 22 Avr - 20:22

"What the fuck are you doing in that center? You wanna give your dad a heart attack? We looked for you for months! Good to see that you're doing good enough to run around."

The young man seemed even more confused, looking at Will as if he was a crazy old senile man. Who was this man? How did he know his dad? Finn quickly turn to his friend, telling him to go without him. 

- I'll join ya later pal! I got some old fuck saying weird shit here!

His blue eyes fell again on the unknown person in front of him. His frown haven't left his face. 

- The fuck you mean "searching for me for month"? My old man is alive? Who are you?

Finn was obviously getting inpatient, unable to stay still, switching his weight to one leg to another. He pushed his long hair away from his face, sighing deeply, still waiting for the man to answer. 

- Obviously fine pal! Why wouldn't I be? Well, if you don't wanna give me answer and stare at me like an old wanker in front of a teenage girl, I'll be on my way... 

The man made a sign to follow him, which he did. What could happen? They weren't alone in a creepy basement, so Finn wasn't scared to lose a kidney... Well that changed slightly when they entered the infirmary. He was about to tell the man he wasn't into that kinky doc/patient thing when his eyes fell on a man, laying in a bed, sleeping. well, he seemed to be sleeping. It was his dad, obviously. He could vaguely remember his face, but now it all came back. Renton became serious, his grin disappearing in seconds. The young man got closer to his dad, his hand close to Gregory's but never touching it.

- Well... I thought you were dead... After what that bitch had done to sis and you... Fuck. The fuck happened to you old man...

His icy blue eyes fell on the stranger, fighting back tears, which he was pretty good at doing so. 

- Who did this?
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Left_bar_bleue15/1005 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptySam 22 Avr - 20:51

Will wasn't the kind of minding his own language, but that kid was something else. He didn't expect someone with Greg's face to talk like that, spurting insults and swear like a sailor. As Finn asked about his father, Will opened his mouth but didn't know what to say. After a moment, he lowered his gaze before making a silent move of the head, suggesting the kid to follow.

Back in the infirmary, Will stopped a bit farther of the bed where Greg was laying. Even after so many days spending his time here, Adler still had a hard time to look at Weber in that state. The mutant had put back the bracelet around his ex wrist, like it would be a good luck charm and help to get him back.

Upon hearing the young man question, the American hesitated. What could he say to him? That his father, who he thought was dead, attempted to his own life because his new pregnant girlfriend got killed and that the man with whom he was talking abandoned his dad just before that? No way he could say that.

- It's...complicated...

Before feeling guilty too much, Will had to distract his thoughts. He pointed out the door while looking at the kid.

- I was going to get something to eat. Wanna come? Or if you wanna stay here, I can bring you something.

What Finn answered kind of throw his plan away. Still, he remembered stashing some things in his own room for when he didn't want to come out. So, the mutant suggested this option.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptySam 22 Avr - 21:11

Complicated? That's what grow ups would say when they were trying to hide things from you. That it was complicated. Finn bite the inside of his cheek, not wanting to comment and risk never knowing. His gaze went back to his father, before going back to the stranger. 

- I don't see how staying would be useful. The man is passed out, not as if I could catch up with him. Mmh.

The kid started walking towards the door, acting as if the state of his dad didn't affect him.

- You won't go far if you want food at the cafeteria. I kinda started a food fight there, probably a fucking mess.

One again, his blue eyes fell on the stranger, eying him, exanimating him, as if he wanted to know if the man wanted anything more than just get food. Old pervs were everywhere and Finn had to be careful who he followed... After all that old man had brought him to his dad... So he should be ok.

- Well as long as you don't fuck me up the ass in a dark corner. That's fine.

Renton followed the stranger through the hallways, making sure he kept an eye on where they were going. He needed to keep track on where they were if he needed to run for it. As they arrived at the man's room, Finn stayed outside, refusing to enter the cell. He had been trapped way too many times in those room with older men. He wouldn't do that mistake again. He wouldn't let those perv get their way. He ignored the look the stranger gave him and simply crossed his arms on his chest, waiting outside, leaning against the wall.

-That would explain why everyone is looking at me weirdly. Apparently I look like my dad... 

Finn waited till the man got out before pushing himself from the wall. He made a little nod as the man gave him some food before they made their way back to the infirmary. 

-So. What's your name old man? How you know my father?
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptySam 22 Avr - 21:41

Hearing that kind of remark made Will think that Finn must have gone through some shit or had reason to be wary. If he did spend time in those facilities, maybe it wasn't to believe the shit he had to endure.

Walking down the corridor, Will was in his head, as always. He didn't really notice the turning heads on their way. Once they got to his cell, the mutant noticed how Finn stayed out of boundaries. Not questioning him, Adler grabbed some granola bars and two water bottles before coming out of his room. Walking back in the direction of the infirmary, he gave the kid his share before answering him.

- Stop it with the old part. I'm Will. Your dad been here for a while now, like me. He used to work in here. Again, like me. Things turn out differently for both of us. What about you? Your accent isn't German. Where were you before being here?

He was about to return a question before seeing two guards rush toward the cafeteria. Having his cell close to their room, it often happened that he would be in the way of their intervention. Usually, the officers wouldn't give a fuck and push him out of the way if they had to. However, Will made it an habit to clear the path, avoiding confrontation that could escalate quickly with his power. This time, as he noticed them run, Adler had the instinctive reflex to push Finn against the wall with his arm, turning his back at him while shielding him without touching him. With his height, he could hide the young man easily. Letting the guards disappear, Will stepped back quickly, letting space to the short one as he felt him struggling back there.

- They would trample you if you're in their way, so watch out. They might look for you if you started something in the cafeteria, too.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 11:19

Finn rolled his eyes when the stranger mentioned to stop with the old thing. Well at least now he could put a name on that said stranger, Will.  Renton was about to answer to all the questions when he was pushed against the wall, for no apparent reasons. The young Scottish man tried to push Will away. Why the fuck was he doing this for? Being pushed like this, only brought him back to the laboratory. His heart rate accelerated and Renton was ready to run, run for his life. But everything was soon over, as Will cleared the way, telling him that those guards would have probably hurt him. Finn was obviously confused, why would a stranger even care… The younger man glared at the mutant before taking a long sip of his water.

- I can take care of myself, thanks, been doing it for 20 years now.

Renton let out a sigh as he kept walking towards the infirmary. He didn’t know what relationship this man had with his dad, but he seemed important to him. After all, the people working in the infirmary seemed used to see Will there, meaning that he hanged out in this location quite a few times. Finn couldn’t sit simply sit down and watch his father like this. He also had figure out that Will wasn;t the one who would tell him what had happen. The young adult was pacing he room, looking everywhere, as if it was his own rom, not caring if there were things he wasn’t supposed to touch. His blue eyes finally fell on the clipboard that was at the foot of his father’s bed. Right, these were meant to give information o the nurse. His hand immediately grabbed the clipboard and didn’t waste any second before started reading. So he was in a coma. Great. Renton sigh deeply, throwing the clipboard on the bed, letting in fall on Gregory’s legs. He didn’t look nor care about Will’s reaction to this gesture. The Scottish man walked to the window that was next to his father’s bed, leaning against the glass.

- For my accent, I didn’t grow up here. I don’t know how much you know about my family, but for you to know Klaus, I guess you know the basic. After the psychotic episode of that cunt, my mother, I escaped the mansion. Searching for my dad. I was 5. Got in a car with a weird dude, got sold to the lab for cocaine, and off I was to Scotland. 

The young man turned towards Will, looking at him with an indifferent look on his face.

- I thought my old man was dead. Who survives that anyway. 

The boy shrugged and finally sat down on a chair next to the bed, eyes locked on the stranger.

- Who are you? What’s the relationship you have with my dad? How do you know the name Klaus? And How the fuck do you know that I was still alive?
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 11:51

Normally, Will wouldn't really care for strangers. Even if Finn was Greg's son, he didn't really intended to get close to him. After all, it was better if he kept his distance like everyone. Still, his body had reacted on his own to protect the kid.

Once in the infirmary, the mutant leaned on the wall a bit farther from Weber's bed, drinking a bit of water. His eyes were following Finn, naturally wary of people, which was even more pronounced as the American was very protective of the unconscious German man. So the brat did had it rough, like most mutants. However, no 5 years should go through something like that. First loosing his family, then suffering in a lab... Finn didn't turn out that bad after all that. Glancing at Greg at his mention, Will shrugged before looking back at the young man.

- You did survive it, though.

Crossing his arms on his chest, Adler was weighting his next words to answer the questions.

- We used to be close, me and your dad. We had a bit of a fallout lately, but he's still someone important to me. He talked about you. That's how I know. Anyway, how we found out about you now is...a bit of a long story. Greg was the one to start it all. He spotted weird incoherence in the investigation case of your murder. From there, we got all the help we could and the name Finn Renton came up through the process. That's about where we were before... a lot happened and well, that's how it turned out...

Noticing some uneasiness inside him, Will couldn't ignore any small warning. He went around the bed toward the exit.

- I'll be back.

Stepping out, the mutant went outside. It was raining a bit so no one was in the backyard. Staying in the corner against the wall of the center, Adler had to calm down. He had to bottle up his guilt or he would lash out. Getting dizzy, he crouched to lower his head, taking deep breath. Once he would feel better, he had to think how to keep a bit of distance with Finn if he didn't want him to be a target. He couldn't deprive the kid to see his father and the American didn't want to stay away too long from the infirmary, worried for Greg. True, there was nothing he could do if he was in a coma, but he had to be there, either for Weber or for himself.

In control once more, Adler came back and did a little detour to his cell to change and dry his hair. He took the path to the infirmary after making sure that his power wouldn't trigger on his own.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 12:23

Finn frowned when the man left the room. He was weird, he could sense the man was hiding things. Did he care? Not really no. Renton looked outside once more before his gaze fell on the unconscious face of his dad. Well, he wasn't going to lose all his time here, waiting for his old man to wake up, if he would wake up. The young Weber sigh before simply leaving the room, not really caring about Will. He would though search more about this man. If he was close to his old man, it would be easy to find information about that man.

It was pretty easy for Finn to get information. One, because he knew a lot of people already, two; now that he knew that his dad was "alive" it was easy to play the pity card, and three; he quickly learned that his dad was loved by most people, so getting info was an easy task.

Finn had met a girl name Lizzie, she looked a bit shocked to see him. He also met Samuel, that was also close to his dad. Anyway, he learned more about that Will Adler, and what kind of relationship he had with his father. Lizzie and Sam were the ones that gave him the most information, they both seemed wary of that Will Adler. And after finding out what had happened with that Selma girl, and the way Will used his father...

Renton waited a few more days to gather more stuff before going to the infirmary again, to confront that Will Adler. What a disgusting piece of shit really. Why was he even there, next to his father, if he didn't care about the man. The young Scottish man entered the room, ignoring the nurses, pushing by them as he walked in front of Adler, looking down at him coldly, disgusted all over his face.

- So, you're the faggot whore that fucked my dad and ditched him like he was nothing!

His voice was oddly calm, but full of hatred and disgust. He didn't keep his voice down, not caring that other people would hear.

- So what's your purpose here? You wanna still fuck him when he's out, like a fucking sick pervert you are? Fucking fag, always the same. Can't believe you dragged my dad in those sick things.

One of the nurse tried to calm Finn down, gently grabbing the young man's arm, knowing that an Adler mad, was a crazy Adler. 

" Let's calm down now, boy. Come on Klaus, let's not get angry."

Renton turned towards the woman, an insulted expression on his face. He harshly pushed the hand away.

- Don't you fucking call me Klaus you fucking cunt! It's Finn, fucking air head.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 12:57

Still in the infirmary, Will was dozing off a little on his chair. It's only when he heard the ruckus that he straightened on his seat. It was only a matter of time before Finn would hear about the relationship he and his dad had. Staring into the kid's eyes, Adler didn't denied a thing. Standing up from his chair, he lifted his head, looking down on the Scottish man.

- So what?

If it was only wrath against him, Will would have take it, but this wasn't the place for it and now, Finn was lashing out on the nurse. Trying to keep it together, Adler split the two individuals, standing between the nurse and the kid.

- Wanna take it out on someone? Do it on me. She's trying to help your dad, so show some respect, brat.

Looking over his shoulder, Adler apologized to the nurse for the disturbance and left the room. He counted on Finn to follow his steps, which he did. Now a bit farther from the infirmary, Adler stopped and turned toward the shorter man.

- Listen. You know who I am now. Maazel Tov. Maybe you're bright enough to understand why you should stay away from me. If you hate me, that's just perfect. Your dad hates me too, so you'll probably bond on that once he's awake. If you decide to stay on my case, I'll warn you just once: don't. Keep your distance. I'm in the dangerous section for a reason. If you don't get it, I'll give you another reason to avoid me. However, I won't let stop visiting the infirmary, even if you're there. So you'll have to endure me in there and behave.

The mutant stayed calm while speaking, but he had a serious expression on his face. He wasn't kidding and meant every words. Inside of him, Will was focusing on keeping his cool. It all depended how he could manage the situation and how Finn would react. If he wanted to be able to see Greg, he had to show that he had control over himself. The past weeks had been rough, but he was doing better and this wasn't the time to wreck it all.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 13:37

Laughing, that was the only thing he could do right now. Laughing at how pathetic this excuse of a man Will was. He crossed his arms, a smirk on his face, disgust dancing in his eyes. he liked his lips, biting down his lower one, as if he was trying as best as he could not to simply curse the man in Hell.

- Listen mister "I think I'm the shit". I don't fucking give a flying fuck that you are in the dangerous section. Do you think that I've been cooped up in that lab with blankets and chocolate? Fuck no you fucking drama queen. I've fought my way out of this shit alone, I can defend myself. I've seen people getting torn apart, so I don't care about you fairy little powers. What I care about it that you stay the fuck away from my dad, you faggot perverted asshole. 

It was true, Finn was sent to the innocent section, but he was far from being a helpless princess in need. He could take care of himself. His powers were stronger then people would think. So yes, he wasn't scared of this old man in front of him that was acting like an emo teenager.

- Why would you even stay by his side if he fucking hates your guts. Mmmh?

Renton got closer to Adler, facing him without any sign a fear, faces only a few centimeters away from one another. 

- I'll protect my dad, you can fuck off. I don't want your faggot hands on him. 

He could crush the man in a second. Humans had about 60% of water in them, enough for him to control it. 

- You're not a good actor, old perv. 

Renton finally backed away, arms crossed on his chest. His eyes never left Will's form

- Also don't you fucking dare tell me what to do, asshole. You might have fucked my dad in every possible sense of the word, but that doesn't mean you can tell me what to do. 

The Scottish man turned around and walked back to his dad side, cursing the nurse away. Yes, she was annoying, but he also wanted to annoy the man. Basically doing the exact opposite of what Adler had told him. Fuck this man. He had played with his father's mind, he had used him as if he was nothing, and now the man was in a coma. Now Finn couldn't even talk to him, and that bitch Adler dared to stay by his side. He glared at the mutant once he came back in the infirmary, ready to jump at his throat if that cunt tried anything.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 14:52

Will had to admit it, the kid knew how to stand his ground. However, the American saw Finn more like a chihuahua barking and acting all mad, though he did manage to escape the lab on his own, according to his testimony. Adler learned to not underestimate a mutant, particularly if he didn't know what kind of power they could wield. Not budging, he sustained the gaze of this young man.

From what Renton has been rambling on about, he seemed a bit sharper than his father. This could be a problem on the long run. Did he really see right through his play? Will wasn't sure. The mutant avoided the question. He couldn't answer that his guilt was eating him alive. More than that, he couldn't tell a word about how much he loved Greg. Certainly not now, and not to this person who seemed to have something against gays.

Unimpressed, Adler let the kid go away. He stayed a moment out to gather himself, trying not to let himself dragged into a fight. It was hard to believe that Finn was Greg's son with that nasty attitude and his dirty talk. Even if both of them shared so many physical resemblance, their personality was like day and night, although Weber senior did showed that he could be harsh with his words for the past weeks, when he was up and standing. Those memories made Adler sigh. Even if it hurt him to see Greg act so cold with him, he would give anything to see him awake right now. He started to regret his decision to cut him off, but it was far too late to feel like that. Yes, he managed to keep himself in check for now, but how long could it last before causing another casualty. Running a hand through his hair, Will was now conflicted. Like things couldn't be worse, he had to deal with an unhinged teenager.

Coming back into the infirmary, the green eyes of the American met the blue one of the youngster. Grabbing a chair, Adler dragged it a bit farther in the room before sitting down. There was at least two meters separating him from the bed. He kept glaring at Finn, showing his resolve to stay in the room, but he made sure to let his hands hang between his thighs, letting them in sight for the kid to see he had no ill intention at the moment. Will only wished that this room could be a safe zone. Outside, if he wanted to have a piece of him, so be it. Just not in here.

As the night came, Will had to leave. They couldn't invade the infirmary all the time. Walking down the corridor, he was lost in his thoughts. There was still a bit of time before curfew. Should he get a bit of air before going to sleep? Better do it just in case. He took the path to the backyard and dawdled out. The mutant was distracted by a sound behind him, as the door opened a second time. Finn was there, making the American sigh once more today.

- Still have some venom to spit out? Make it quick, 'cause I'm fucking tired.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyDim 23 Avr - 16:51

Yes, the kid still had some venom to spit, and he did, before returning to his room. This day had been Hell, and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to get rid of this man. He didn't want him near his father. His poor friend that shared his room with him had to endure all of his complaints. 

What Finn wasn't ready for was how gossip travelled this place. It took only one day, one day for everyone to know he really was Gregory Weber's child. And now so many people came to talk to him, saying how sorry they were and all that bullshit. The more people came to see him, the more annoyed the kid became. Lashing out at them when they tried to act as if they cared. What a bunch of losers really. Renton was even more annoyed when he came in the infirmary, seeing that the old pervert was still there. He quicky checked on his dad, the man didn't seemed like he had touched him. 

- Being this man's kid is apparently a reason for all these stupid strangers to talk to me...

He said, exhausted, letting himself fall on one of the chairs. His eyes were on the peaceful face of his dad. He really wanted the man to wake up. He wanted to talk to him, he was his only family left. Renton's expression drop slightly, sadness and pain was clear in his eyes. The boy sigh and quickly tied his hair in a small bun before slouching in the chair, eyes back on Adler. The silence was heavy in the room, and Renton was fidgeting, unable to stay put.

- Learned that my dad was the warden of this place... And now that Hoffman asshole wants to meet me. 

Renton started biting his nails, a tic he had when he was nervous or his mind was invaded by many thoughts, unaware that his dad did the same. He wasn't scare of that Hoffman, hell he would get a piece of his mind. The man probably thought he was the shit, better then anyone. How could he sleep at night knowing he was the cause of so many people's suffering. 

- This ass won't like me for sure. I don't know what relationship he had with my dad, but fuck that man! He tries anything weird or say one thing out of place, I'll rip his balls and make him eat them.  Don't even know what he wants.  

He gazed up at the man, shrugging.

- Don't look at me like that, fuck. We're gonna be stuck together often if you keep coming here, jut trying to talk and not make it awkward... 
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyLun 24 Avr - 7:18

As soon as morning came, Will was up and ready to go back to the infirmary. On his way there, he ate one of the granola bars he had kept on himself. He was still a grouch when waking up, but the mutant had been more docile when seeing the nurse in the room. He would pass them with a sign of salutation with his head and take his place not far from Greg.

They say that people in coma can hear you. In that case, Will didn't dare to speak too much. Even if he wanted to tell so many things to the man he loved, it was best to not break character, even though keeping an eye on him and staying by his bedside was pretty much an  intermission to his whole scheme.

Perceiving a newcomer, Adler lifted his head while hiding his locket, recognizing that little shit. At least, they had enough maturity to not start anything in this room, but some exchange of look would be enough to declare a war. Even though they didn't like eachother, Will had a hard time to just despise the kid. He looked so much like his father and even now, he had the same tic. He was also very talkative with him around, or maybe just in general. However, Finn was not much of an overthinker like his dad. He was more like a powder keg with the angst of a teenager. As he spoke about Hoffman, the American looked at him, pensive. What was the best thing to say in that case? He did agree with the kid about the sadist, but Greg wouldn't want him to add fuel to this fire.

With a sigh, Will crossed his arms, slouching on his chair.

- I'm with you there. There was a time that I planned killing that old fucker. But Greg... (He let out a small chuckle with a little side smile on his lips) He went on a speech, telling me a few home truths while moralizing me about how it was a bad idea to take on Hoffman. He was kinda right, though. I still want him dead, even more than before, but ....I don't know...Not sure I can convince you the same. Just... Be careful.

If Hoffman was interested in Finn, it was nothing good. The man must have heard that he was Greg's son and might have some expectations or a twisted plan for him. As if it wasn't enough, hearing that this devil would be in the premises was dangerous. Will didn't know if he could pace himself to not go crush this piece of shit. Even now, he had to calm himself down as he heard some tools clinking on their metal trays. Just in case, the mutant got up and went outside the infirmary where he leaned against the wall facing the door, drinking from his water bottle.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyLun 24 Avr - 11:02

Finn was chewing his gum loudly, stopping only once when he was listening to what the asshole in front of him was saying. So. They had one thing in common, they both wanted that motherfucker dead. Good. Good.

- you are right. You won't convince me  of anything. Good thing you're coming with me too meet the man.

Renton simply gave a big smile to the other man. He had no choice, he would break both his knees if he had to, to make him go with him. If his knees weren't already broken with age. The young Weber winked at Will.

- oh love don't make that face. I need someone to help me kill this bastard. Anyway already told the guards you were coming with me. I'm so scared, I can't possibly go alone 

Finn had said the last part with sarcasm. Enjoying the look Adler had on his face. The kid simply shrugged and put back his attention on his father. This man was a complete stranger to him, yet he wished that he would wake up, and be able to talk with him, hug him tightly.

After a few hours of pure silence and Finn biting off his nails, guards came to get both mutants, for the meeting with Hoffman. This would be interesting. For sure. Finn was walking ahead of Will, almost skipping excited to see that fucker. Once they were there, Renton gave a huge smile to Adler, the same smile Gregory would make. His icy blue eyes fell on the tall man that was waiting for them. Sitting at a desk as if he was an important person. Renton could already tell. He hated that man.

"Lord, you look just like your father"

Finn walked in the room, looking around, touching everything he could, examining everything. He felt Adler's presence behind him, at least the man didn't run away.

- Yeah, I heard that's how genetics works. It's sad for your kids I must say, what an horrible sight. If you were able to convince a girl to have your kids.

Hoffman simply laughed at Finn's remark.

"You sure don't talk like your father"

-I know right? Shocking how taking a kid out of his home and experiment on him changes someone

Once more Hoffman didn't seem affected by the kid's comments. The older man's eyes fell on Adler. His gaze turned colder.

" Why did you ask for him"

-Yeah he's my bestie now, we had a sleep over he braided my hair and painted my nails. Can't go anywhere without him. So deal with it old fart.

Hoffman simply sigh, still that haunting smile on his lips. His eyes were back on the teen, looking at him up and down. Finn had caught that gaze, and couldn't hide his disgust. He knew that look way too much.

" Come closer to me Finn"

The young Weber quickly looked behind him, to make sure the coward hadn't run away before walking towards the older man. He didn't react quick enough. The man had grabbed his face with one of his hand, holding him tightly, moving his face as if he was looking at an animal . Finn managed to free himself, spitting on the man's face.

- Don't fucking touch me like that.

Renton backed away quickly. Out of reflex the teen activated his power, making four other Finn appear. All of the were identical. He backed away closer to his clones, hoping Hoffman would forget who was the real one.

" So, that's how you survived, Klaus"

That's it, the man had triggered his fight mode. Without thinking more about it, Finn got closer to Hoffman, but his clones didn't really move, only circled the man. 

- I really hate your guts... You know that old fart.

Finn smiled before swinging, punching the man, hitting his jaws. Renton let out a small whine of pain, surprised by it. Hoffman was supposed to make that noise. His blue eyes fell on his right shoulder, where he had a long letter opened pierced into him. Renton simply started laughing as his shirt slowly turned red. That asshole had been ready. The next thing he knew, something was injected in his neck and everything went black.

He woke up hours later, in a cell in the basement. He was completely lost. What had happened to Will he didn't know.  He couldn't see much since the cell was barely lit.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMar 25 Avr - 17:10

Hearing the kid tell him that he was also invited made Will lift his eyebrows. That was such a bad idea. Since the episode down the basement with Greg, he wanted the head of Hoffman even more than before. Not sure if could keep his strike of 0 incidents if he had to face that devil. Visibly, Adler had no choice in the matter, scoffing at Finn's bad acting. This brat will have him kill or get him to kill someone one day.

- Yeah, right...

The time came for them to follow the guards to their possible doom. On the way there, Will was trying to focus on keeping his cool, but the more they kept going, the tenser his body felt. As his green eyes fell on Hoffman, the mutant was about to snap when he saw the face of Finn. That smile. The same playful smile that Greg used to give him. Will's expression seemed to soften a little, unclenching his jaws. That's right. Weber had warned him. He had to deal with this other then by disposing of the sadist.

Letting Renton run his show, Adler stayed behind, cautious of the people around them. As Hoffman glanced at him, the American maintained eye contact, unwavering while giving him a look that could murder him. That man hated him, but Will doubted that his sentiment was as strong as his. Never in his life he had despise someone so much, not even the Brit mutant, not even the person who shot his father. Not anyone, except maybe himself.

Soon, the good resolution were thrown away, as the older man grabbed the kid. Almost instantly, Will was ready once more to jump, gritting his teeth. He was waiting. Waiting to the point when he would be able to contain himself, still trying to repeat Greg's words in his mind to keep it together. If he wasn't in that state, Adler would have reacted more to the sudden sight of multiple Finn. It had to be his ability. What a pain. But there was no time for him to get distraught.

The first punch was thrown. That was it. Adler dropped his wall, releasing a wave of pressure. Guards fell, as Hoffman was now against the wall, pinned in his chair. Walking slowly toward the man, Will looked down on him while grabbing his throat.

- You're so dead.

Hoffman looked back at him, still having that haughty expression on his face

"So are you"

Will caught the movement on his right, stepping out of the way from a needle that a guard on the floor tried to jam in his leg. By looking down, Adler's eyes fell on the kid on the floor. If he was to lash out, Finn could get hurt in the crossfire. Greg would never forgive him. This thought made his power faltered for a second, leaving plenty of time to get something attached to his neck. That fucking collar again. Before being able to whack to person behind him, Will was surrounded by guards. The mutant tried to get away but there was too many and he wasn't in shape anymore. Hoffman coughed only a little before putting up that smile again

" You'll soon be due, little vogel"

Feeling a stabbing pain in his nape, Adler knew what just happened and gave a final glare before falling unconscious. He woke up in a dark room, knowing he had been thrown in the basement. Now, was he in a cell or elsewhere... The feeling of straps made him realized that it was the latter option. So he was in for a ride. A few rounds of beating distracted his twisted mind that was too busy rambling about all the way to murder Hoffman.

After what seemed an hour or two, the mutant was drag up his feet, leading him into a cell. At first, he showed a little compliance but as the door open on Finn's face, Will tried to take off. Obviously, he was unsuccessful and ended in the same room with the kid. This day was definitely not his. At least, he didn't had that collar anymore, but he was now stuck with that homophobic brat. Ignoring his wounds, Adler waddled at the back of the cell, limping a little, before letting himself slip down the wall to sit on the floor. He sighed loudly, wiping the blood from his nose.

- So? Had your fun with Hoffman? Wanna drag me there again, just for your thrill?

Will didn't seem mad. Just tired. He didn't want to be forced into the kid's playtime and would certainly had skip the basement, but it didn't really mattered. The mutant was only hoping to get out of this place soon.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMar 25 Avr - 19:48

It didn’t take too long after the Scottish man woke up that his “bestie” joined him in the cell. Finn got up on his two feet, welcoming the man with a huge smile. Well at least he wasn’t alone, he hated to be alone. He winced a little, as his shoulder was still in pain after getting stabbed. The boy couldn’t wait to show the scar to his dad, probably blaming Will for it, it could be funny. He giggled a little before looking back at the mutant.

- Well, we might not have succeeded now, but doesn’t mean we won’t kill him next time, right pal?

The young Weber sat back down, in the corner of the room, leaning his head on the side, resting it on the wall. When he was at the laboratory, he would always sit in the corner of the room, like this he had the view of the whole place, no surprises. His sky blue eyes fell on Adler again. The man looked horrible. Well he had guessed that the basement wasn’t a wonderful place. He felt slightly bad that the man got beat up because of him, but at the same time he had hurt his father, so the mutant deserved it. Silence felt heavy, too heavy for the young boy. How long would they be there? He was tapping nervously on his legs, even though he would never admit on being nervous.

- So… You were like… My dad’s boyfriend or something? Fuck friend, since you just ditched him?

Ok, Finn guessed it wasn’t the best subject for a discussion with the look he received from his cellmate. Renton only rolled his eyes and looked away. He didn’t know how long they would be down there, but if Adler acted this way the whole time… Damn it would be long and boring.

- Listen, I just didn’t know my dad was… I guess he got traumatized with my cunt of a mother.

Renton closed his eyes for a few seconds. He hated the memory of his mother. In a way, he knew her, well, remembered her, loving, gentle and kind. But the last memory he had of her was basically her murdering his sister, trying to kill him and destroying his father’s life. How could you hate and love someone so much at the same time? Maybe he would have been able to bond with his dad over that subject if he wasn’t in a damn coma because the man apparently suffered too much and wanted to leave this world. He couldn’t blame him, he too had tried, and failed. The long scar on his left arm was just a constant reminder.

A few guards came to beat him up a little since he kept being a smart ass with them. All those guards had s poor come backs, Renton just couldn’t stand it. Each time the would hit him, the Scottish would only laugh his heart out. They really thought they could break him like this? Nah, that was impossible, he was used to this, he had spent more than half of his life in those horrible laboratories for mutants. Getting hit a few times was nothing compared to all the shit he survived.

Renton was passed out once more after receiving a heavy blow to the head. Let’s just say the guard that gave him that hit got his nose broken after the kind headbutted him. At least he gave the man a little souvenir. Renton woke up covered in sweat, his body shaking. The teen brought a hand to his bleeding head. The guard was really pissed about his broken nose apparently. But that was the least of his problem right now. Down here, without having access to anything, meaning without access to his drugs, Finn started to stress, already feeling his body calling for a hit. He was so focused on checking on his father that he hadn’t had the chance to enjoy a bit of fun. Meaning he hadn’t got any drugs in his system for a while now. The Scottish man started to shake his leg, taking deep breaths. Okay, this was a bad idea after all, this would be pure Hell... Maybe if they could come and beat him up again it would help. 

The young man didn't dare look in Adler's direction, he couldn't look weak in front of the other man. But the more time passed, the harder it got. He felt sick to his stomach. He kept having heat flashes followed by cold waves, making him sweat and shiver back to back. His only distraction was biting off his nails, and the skin around his fingers. He needed drug right now or he wouldn't make the next hours... Days. Oh fuck he hoped he wouldn't be here for days.

The guards came to see them again the next day, but only ended up laughing at the teen, mimicking the way he was standing, or acting. Pain, the only thing Finn could feel right now was pure pain. He hadn't been able to sleep at all, even if he felt exhausted. The Scottish man had brought his legs to his chin, hugging them tightly. He was breathing heavily, still drench in sweat. 

He wasn't sure how much time had passed, all he knew is that they had two meals, but Finn had trouble finishing it, as he only felt sick. The young Weber would back away as soon as Adler made a move, as if he wanted to get closer to him.

-Don't touch me...

Finn said with a weak voice. He couldn't keep the whines to himself anymore, it was too painful. He would do anything to get drugs right now. Maybe he could ask for it to the guards, beg for it if he had to.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMar 25 Avr - 20:57

Closing his eyes, Will only made a sound of fake agreement to the kid's question, not convince by his future plans if they were like the last one. The American was trying to get some rest, knowing he will have another turn for a beat up some times later. After what both of them had pulled with Hoffman, surely they wouldn't be release that soon, so might as well sleep to avoid boredom. Plus, that would help him silence the pain from his body, even if it was only for an hour.

Unsurprisingly, Finn talked to him, disturbing his rest. Half opening his eyes, Adler couldn't believe that this brat wanted to talk about the sex life of his father. Frowning at first, Will looked down for a moment before closing back his eyes. He let out a sigh.

- I didn't lie, saying that me and your dad were close. I'm not just talking on a physical basis. We did had a relationship. I'm just not really good at those.

As the guards came in, Will didn't had the chance to get back at them. Anyway, the kid wanted to have fun. Maybe a preview of the basement will put him in his right mind and show him that it's not a playground. Hearing Finn laugh put doubt in Adler's mind. That brat was something else. Glancing at him, the American was still wary of what the guards would do. As Renton passed out, Will stood up, ready to intervene. He was still limping a little, but that wouldn't stop him. The air felt a little denser. Maybe that's what pressed the guards to leave, that or one of them had to tend to their broken nose gifted by the youngster. Now that the brutes were gone, Will was about to pick Finn up just to lay him down, but it was best not to do so. He only back off to his wall, keeping an eye on the kid until he woke up.

At first, Will assumed that his cellmate was in pain from the beating, but some of his symptoms were disturbing. Maybe he had some kind of infection from his wounds or he was just covering something. Nevertheless, it was only getting worse. After some times, Adler couldn't just stay there and watch over Renton. He stood up to come closer, kneeling near the young man.

- I'm not doing anything. Just let me check on you for a sec.

Keeping one of his hand up to show he meant no harm, Will pressed Finn's wrist between his fingers to get his pulse. Leaning a bit forward to get a better look, the mutant saw how thin the blue iris of Renton eyes was. His army training had give him some first aid lessons and he also had learn some other things on the side, in case his brother would have some trouble with his personal hobbies. Knowing that Finn was a drug user, it didn't take long for Adler to make the link. The kid was probably in withdraw or something like that. Guess he was more than just a casual user. Will sighed softly. He did know a bit of medical stuff, but he was no doctor. All he could do was to rely on his basis and his own experience with pain. This would be even harder considering that the kid didn't want him near.

- Alright, get up. I don't care if it hurts, you have to get up.

Will knew it was a vain attempt, but he had to try before getting more serious. As Finn was still fold on himself, Adler stood up, only to bend down and grabbed the kid under his arms, trying to get him on his feet.

- I'll leave you alone after you get better. Now, walk. It will just get worse if you stay curl up like a baby.

As he made sure that Renton could stand on his own for a moment with the help of the wall, Will got the cup of water he had kept on the side from their previous meal to give it to the kid. Even if he was going to throw it up, he had to keep hydrated as much as he could. Still attending to him, Adler kept catching Finn back each time he was about to drop on the floor from pain, assisting him to pace in the cell. He ignored the guards laughter, but if any of those was to try get near them, Will wouldn't hesitate to come at them.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMer 26 Avr - 8:09

It was probably the worst days of the kid's life... Well close enough. Finn was back on the floor after what seemed to be a few days later, by the amount of food they got. His body was still in pain, but it was less intense then a few days ago. The Scottish man was more sleeping than anything else. He would only wake up when Adler would shake him to get a bit of food. He didn't even have the energy to throw insults at him, only glaring at him. He still mumbled a small thank you for the food. He tried to eat as much as he could, but nausea was still going strong, making him gag a few times.

The guards came in a few times, hitting him only twice before attacking Adler. 

Weirdly, for a while the guards let them be, Finn couldn't wait to get out of here, get his drugs and just relax in a corner. He let out a small giggle as he tried to sit down. His eyes fell on Will, the kid seemed more alive and less in pain. 

- Can't they just... Let us out now? How long have we been down here?

Finn got up with the help of the wall, if he didn't lean against it, he wasn't sure his legs would support him. He threw his head backwards, sighing loudly. This was getting boring. As he was about to make another smartass comment when guards came in the cell. So they wanted a bit a fun again. They immediately went to Adler, clipping that damn collar around his neck. So they came for him... Each time they put that around his neck they would then turn around and beat the shit out of him. Finn tried to hide the fact that he was scared, putting a cocky smile on his face.

-"So princess, your little trip is over?"

The man with the broken nose was the one speaking, slowly getting closer to him. Renton swallowed with difficulty once he saw the man's gaze. He knew it. He hated it. The teen tried to back away, but the wall stopped him.

"Beating you up doesn't get to you, right?"

Finn's couldn't hide his anxiety. He was in no state to fight, and he was clearly out numbered. His eyes went on Will, it wasn't in his personality to ask for help, but right now he just couldn't get out of this alone. He didn't say a word, letting his gaze speak by itself. But the mutant was held on by two guards, and he also had the collar on. The man with the broken nose mentioned to two of his friends to grab him, dragging him out of the cell. Renton started screaming and kicking, but couldn't do much. As the last guard left the cell, he gave a look to Adler, smiling at the man as he took his belt away before leaving Will alone.

Finn was thrown in another cell, just beside of where he was before. The kid was shaking of fear, crying and screaming. The guards were all laughing and enjoying themselves, making fun of the Scottish man. Renton tried to fight, but failed, only receiving a violent hit to the head, almost making him pass out. He tried as best not to make any sounds, keeping his cries to himself. Once the guards were done and bored, they threw Renton back in his cell.

The teen immediately went for the corner, ignoring Adler, keeping to himself, staying quiet, hiding his face from the man as he cried silently. He was back as a kid, scared of everything. They were all the same, all perverts. Was that why his dad hated Will? Did this bastard forced himself on his dad? That's what they did after all? That's what they all did. Renton would flinch each time he heard a noise, or mouvements coming from Adler. He wouldn't let this man near him, this man would take advantage of him, like the guards did... Lile they all did.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMer 26 Avr - 14:53

As time went by, Will became a little bit more restless. He tried to keep the kid alive, making him eat a bit before leaving him rest. Otherwise, the guards kept him occupied, succeeding rounds of beating. The mutant had started to get in their way when those bastards went for Finn. If it wasn't for that goddamn collar.

Weirdly enough, the guards finally led off from Renton, only acting up on Will, either in another room or live in the cell. They all knew it was no use, as Will was enduring it like it was a walk in the park, too used to those special treatments. After a rough one, Adler was resting, ignoring his impatient cellmate. As if they would be release so soon after taking on Hoffman.

Hearing the  door cell open, made Will stand up like a cat. This time, he had a bad feeling. As he tried to stop the guards, the mutant felt the metallic coldness of the collar around his neck. Not only one, but two guards was on him and they had a stronger grips, forcing him to kneel. This was nothing good. His instincts weren't wrong, just by the look that Finn gave him. Adler managed to hurt one of his assaillants, but it was too late. Renton and the other asshole were out. Facing the guard with the broken nose only from the other side of the door, Will was glaring at him. That man was now on his list and his actions would only make his name climb up in priorities.

Some would have try to ignore it or to block it out, but Adler was using all the sound he was hearing only to fuel his wrath, making a mental notes on how many voice was there and how long it lasted. When Finn was back in the cell, Adler didn't dare to get close after seeing the kid seek isolation. Keeping an eye on him, Will was staying farther with a weirdly calm attitude. His eyes wre catching every moves, from Finn  spasms to the shadow of people walking by the cell.

A day later, guards came by and Will had geared them coming. Standing in the corner of the cell by the door, the mutant waited for the door to open. The guard with the broken nose didn't have the time to turn his head before receiving a punch right in the face, aggravating his injury. Bleeding out, the guard gave a look at the American who had been neutralized against the ground. He made sign to his colleagues to take back the kid upstairs, leaving Will for a little bit more time to deal with him.

An hour extended to a few days, before the mutant was brought back to his cell in a rough state. He was wounded but the blood on his clothes was mostly not his, after having dealt with the guards who had participated in the atrocity. After cleaning himself, the mutant slipped away to get on his way toward the infirmary. Walking was painful, but he had to get back to Greg's bed side.

As he stepped in the room, Adler passed by the nurse who wanted to tend to him but he refused. Stubborn, he had to strike a deal, letting himself cared if he wanted to see Greg. Sitting on the chair he used to take place before the basement episode, the American didn't miss to spot the kid next to his dad. Taking place on his seat, he hesitated before taking off his shirt to receive treatments. There wasn't much to do with the bruises and he had more cuts that would leave additional scars, but the most concerning wound was the gunshot he had gained from his fight with the bastards. Fortunately, it only had hit his shoulder. The bullet was still in, so the nurse had to get to it, making the mutant grunt a little even though he tried to not make a sound under this pain.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMer 26 Avr - 19:48

Normally Finn would have laughed and enjoyed seeing the bastard getting hit, he would even probably joined in or made any kind of comment to make the guard feel like a loser, it was his specialty after all. Obviously Renton was in no mind set to do such a thing, only letting himself get dragged out of the cell by the guards. He felt numb, thinking that they were going somewhere to rape him again, but no. They simply dragged him to his room, and left him there, as if they didn't do anything wrong, as if he didn't need medical attention.

As soon as the door closed behind them, the Scottish man broke down, crying his heart out, glad that he was alone. He had been humiliated enough like this, he didn't need another person to see him crying like a fucking baby. After hours, Finn decided to go see his dad, but first, he made sure to get a hit. Heroine in his veins calmed him instantly, giving that sweet feeling of euphoria before a well needed calm. The kid throw his head backwards, enjoying the feeling for a bit, more like almost an hour, before getting up and joining his father's side.

The nurse immediately went to see the teen. She looked worried, he probably looked like hell to be honest. Renton tried telling her he didn't need any help, pushing her slightly away from him. At first it was small pushes, but the more she insisted, the harder the pushes became. 

- BITCH! I SAID I DO NOT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME CUNT!

The screams had attracted more people, more nurses who quickly separated both of them. After a little bit of talking and calming the boy down, one of the nurses managed to convince him to at least take a shower. Right.. He hadn't showered since he came back from the basement. 

Now that he was all cleaned, and left at peace, Finn was spacing out, sitting in  a chair right beside his father's bed. He wished so bad that his dad could wake up right now, hell he would have given anything. The Scottish teen would stay there all day long, only eating if one of the nurse brough him something. He sat down in a weird angle, trying to avoid the pain.

His gaze fell on Adler, making all his body tense up. He immediately looked away, unable to look at the man. Maybe he could just get up ad walk out,  but he didn't want to leave his dad.. And moving would only hurt him more down there, making him even more ashamed. So, staying put, looking away was the best option. He winced a little at the sight of Will's wounds... He couldn't look as the nurse pulled the bullet out, he would have probably emptied his stomach on the floor right there. After the ladies left, an hour passed in pure silence. The boy felt uncomfortable and slightly move, making him whine in pain, but abruptly stopped the noise from escaping his mouth, remembering he wasn't alone. His eyes quickly shot up to the man, silently telling him to shut up. 

The young Weber simply wrapped himself in his father's cardigan, searching for comfort. 

- I just... Want him to wake up... - He said in a low almost unaidable broken voice. 

The teen cleared his throat, realizing he spoke out loud. His blue eyes fell once more on Adler before sighing. 

- They really like you... They didn't leave you alone... - His eyes lingered on the man - I heard someone died... a guard... - The kid felt his throat close on itself. - Thanks...

He felt like crying again, but held back, even though it hurt. He needed to man up.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyMer 26 Avr - 21:04

It was a relief when the nurse stopped digging into Adler's wound. It wasn't the first time he had a gun aimed at him, but it sure was his first time being hit. The mutant let the nurse stitch him up before taking painkillers. A shower would be a blessing, as he only had changed clothes. For now, Will just wanted the ease the pain a little before moving.

Glancing back at Finn when he heard him faintly, Adler lowered his sight on his shirt, putting it back on with a wince on his face. Leaning back on the chair, Will was feeling the pain tone down a little, which made him sleepy. However, hearing Renton nearby made him look at Greg. On that, he could agree with the kid. Adler wished for the man he loved to wake up, too. He couldn't say it, though. Not to Finn. Not to anyone. Thinking about it made the American look down until Finn spoke again. The green eyes of Will fell on the youngster. He could have said that he didn't do it for him, that he had a score to settle with those guards, that he was just waiting for the opportunity. Only, the mutant just adverted his  sight to glance back at the "sleeping" man. After being silent for a moment, his voice came out with a bit of effort.

- Greg will be happy to see you once he wakes up... He was so hyped when we found that you were in Germany... (He let out a small chuckle) Knowing him, he'll be freaked that you're in here, but he'll also be thrilled.

Finally gathering the strength to stand, Will let out a faint growl, still feeling rough. He gave a look at the kid, lifting a hand to show that he meant no harm. If he was already wary of him, his adventure in the basement surely would not help his case. Therefore, he kept his distance walking far from him to get around for slipping in the shower room. He didn't stayed in for long, just enough to scrub the blood from everywhere. Adler didn't want to get a nurse on him again and tried to patch his stitches up with a gaze, struggling to tape it down. After getting it somehow in place, he put back his shirt and went back in the room.

Noticing how Finn seemed to be in a daze, Will had a hunch of what was going on. At first, he was about to get all patronizing about drugs, but the American only let out a sigh, too tired to argue.

- Don't you have something in your stash to sleep better, 'cause that's to Tylenol that will let me get rest. I wouldn't be in your way then.

Waiting a moment to see Renton's reaction, Adler noticed the nurse in the entrance looking at them. Oh right, that wasn't the right place for such comment. However, the kid got up and made a sign for his elder to follow. Leaving some space between them, Will stopped on the doorstep of Finn's room. He waited for another sign to grant him the right to step in, still watching for any discomfort tics from his host. That kind of reminded him how he was so on edge with Greg when he first had some intimacy with him, afraid to hurt him or to scare him.

Catching the content that Renton just threw him, Adler gave a look at the pills. He decided to trust the kid and take them. Hopefully, he'll be able to rest a little. For now, he was going to wait for them to take on and he'll proceed to his cell. That didn't turn out like it. Half an hour after, the mutant was sitting on the floor of the young man's room, giggling at some shit they were talking about. It had been a while since Will had laughed like that and it felt weirdly good. He felt at ease for once in forever.

- Ok but wait. I have a question. Why the name "Finn"? And where the fuck does "Renton" come from?
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyJeu 27 Avr - 10:23

Finn sure hoped that his dad would be happy to see him once he woke up... If he even did. The young Scottish man was terrified at the idea of Greg not waking up. Even though nobody talked about it, even though everyone acted as if the man would wake up, there was the possibility that he would never do. There was a possibility that Finn loses his father. If the boy thought too much about this, he would freeze out of terror, feel the anxiety paralyze his muscles. He was better off like everyone else, acting as if he knew for sure Weber would wake up.

Renton looked up at the man asking him for drugs, basically. His face stayed neutral, as much as he could. He wasn't surprised at all for the request. His gaze fell down on his father, staying there for a few seconds before deciding to get up. He silently told the older man to follow him. Finn ignored the pain in his lower back and walked towards his room. Once again, he stayed silent, making a sign to Adler to enter the room. He immediately went where he had created a little hiding place for his drugs before throwing a small plastic bag with a few pills to his guest. It wouldn't make him sleep, but it would make him relaxed and enjoy a life a bit more, for only a few hours... But still.

Renton also grabbed one before slowly laying down on his stomach on his bed. His eyes stayed on Will. Maybe all this was a bad idea, him being drugged, in a closed room with that guy... But then again, the man had killed the bastard that had raped him, and put the other two in critical condition... And the man did seemed attached to his father, so it would be surprising that the man tried anything on him. Unless he was that creepy to do his ex-lover's son... Finn sigh, waiting for the drug to kick in.

Both of them started talking about random shit, making them both laugh like idiots. 

"ok but wait. I have a question. Why the name "Finn"? And where the fuck does "Renton" come from?"

Finn giggled a little before turning on his back, whining a little as pain took him by surprised. He had forgotten about this since he wasn't all there mentally. He let his head fall backwards, looking at Will. Seeing him upside down made him laugh again.

- Well... They needed to change my name. Couldn't bring a dead boy in Scotland. I dunno why Finn Renton, it's just the name they gave me. - the teen simply shrugged - It jus stocked I guess. Klaus sounds... Too weird. Like a life I could never have.

The young Weber finally got up and sat down with difficulty in front of Adler. He still had a smile on his face, his eyes were unfocused because of the poison running in his veins. But what he was about to say something serious.

- How was my dad ? - Will's face made the kid burst into laughter - I don't wanna know in the way you're thinking right now. Just, was .. is he a good person? I mean you know him better than I do. And I just wanna know, you know?
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyJeu 27 Avr - 11:57

The feeling of the drug kicking in reminded Will of being drunk, but the numbness was different. When he drank too much, he would sense his angst and his temper worsen until he went to sleep. Now, his guard was down and the tension in his body was released, something he never really ever felt. For a moment, it was enjoyable to put down the weight off his shoulders.

Seeing the kid giggled made Adler smile. They must looked like two morons right now, but who was there to care? The mutant was surprised by the young man’s question and his first thought for an answer bothered him enough to make a weird face. Getting back on a more reasonable track, Will looked up, browsing his memory of Greg. His smile went from giggly to tender without him knowing.

- Greg is one of the kindest person I’ve ever met. He would give the world to the people he loves. But damn, he worries too much. Always thinking about everything. I can’t count how many times I saw him zoned out or biting his nails. No wonder he’s so in his head all the time, since he cares so much. And he knows so many things! He would speak about some random facts about anything, but the way his face lights up when he does… (Will’s smile faded gradually as he kept talking, leaving an ounce of sadness show in his eyes) Back at his mansion, we used to spend our time outside, riding horses, drinking around the fire, acting like kids. When he wasn’t wearing that stupid white warden coat, putting up his untouchable show, Greg had the most beautiful smile, and his eyes…

Adler had to stop a second after saying that, feeling his throat close up. Gods, he was missing that smile, those glacier eyes that could pierce his soul, the cute laughter of the man he loved. Just thinking about those things hit the American in the feels. Looking down, he had to focus as much as he could in his state to bottle those emotions. Before drifting too far, Will snapped back, running a hand in his hair as he realized how embarrassing it had been to voice all that out. Finn surely didn’t want to hear that kind of answer. Looking back at him, Will showed a side smile on the corner of his lips.

- You and he are not only similar physically. Sure, Greg doesn’t have that much of a smart mouth like you, but you two have a couple of mannerism in common. I had no doubt that you were his son when I first met you. And by how Greg is with kids, he’ll just be so happy, being able to be a father again.

Adler sighed deeply. He just wished that Greg would wake up already, but that also meant that he couldn’t see him again.

- I don’t know about it, but people say that someone in a coma can hear when we talk to them. If it’s true and he had hear you, just knowing that his son is here with him would be enough to get him to wake up. It has to be. He has to.

If Weber came back to the living, having Finn with him surely would help the man to grieve for his loss and Will could leave him be, focusing on finding a solution for his power. He had one in the far back of his mind, but that was only his last resort in case there was nothing to do. However, his options were getting narrowed. Since Greg was asleep, the mutant had put everything on hold. He will have to get back on that in the coming days.

Stopping himself once more to drift into his thoughts, Will lifted a leg to lean his arm upon it, dangling his hand in front of him.

- If you escaped from a lab, how did you end up in here?
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” EmptyJeu 27 Avr - 19:33

It was clear in Renton's mind that the old man in front of him was still in love with his father. He wasn't sure why these two had fallen apart, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know. Finn was glad that his dad seemed to be a good man, he couldn't wait to be able to talk to him. His gaze stayed on Will. A smile appeared on his face as he heard Will's question.

- See, I managed to escape the laboratory, but the streets were getting boring and rough. - The teen gave Adler a bright smile - So I parted the red sea, but the sea was cars on a busy road. And I waited for the cops like a good boy.

Finn saw in the man's eyes the confusion. Right, he didn't know about his second powers. He had seen the clones back in Hoffman's office. The young Scottish man kept his smile on his face, leaning backswords, once again ignoring the horrible pain he felt to grab a bottle of water. Without any explanation he simply emptied the bottle on the ground making a mess. Adler was probably even more confused now. The young Weber then quickly activated his power, moving the water in a small globe and making it float. His icy blue eyes then fell once more on the older man.

- It was raining that day, so since there was water on the cars, I could move them. I can control water, obviously. I can control it anywhere. In the clouds, on the ground, in pipes, in human bodies. I think Hoffman doesn't know about it, not a lot of people know about that power. I guess the cops were too stress to get to me, they didn't even questioned what had happen.

With ease, Finn put the water back in the bottle, before drinking from it as he winked at Will. He could have probably been put in the dangerous level i they knew about that power. He could basically kill people on command, make them drown, pushing water in the lungs. 

After an hour or two, Renton finally got up, searching his drawers to get his heroine out. The boy didn't seemed to be ashamed of it, he didn't even seemed to care that Adler was in the room. He simply let himself slide down against the wall, as he prepared the things he needed. He held the belt with his mouth, tightening it to make his veins more visible. As everything was ready, the boy injected the drug, sighing of relief, throwing his head backwards as he enjoyed the pure euphoric feeling. Renton let out a small laugh, eyes still closed, the needle in one hand, the belt still tied to his arm. He finally looked down at Will, eyes half closed.

-Because, it feels good. If I die from it, so be it. Everybody ends up dead.  

And it makes all the pain go away for less then an hour... But he wasn't about to say that to the old man. 

- I'll try to talk to my dad tomorrow, maybe he'll wake up...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”   5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.” Empty

5 : “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant