Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
6 : Let's start over again Left_bar_bleue55/1006 : Let's start over again Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle: Chef du centre

6 : Let's start over again Empty
MessageSujet: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptySam 29 Avr - 14:52

Since Gregory had spoke to Adler, the German man felt as if he could slowly start healing, slowly returning to his more calm and gentle self. The man still spent a lot of time with his kid, getting to know him more, but he also spent lots of time in the library, and talking to other mutants or guards to find a solution to Will's problem. It was getting frustrating, because he was so used to know almost everything about anything, but couldn't find any solution to the American's problem. 

Weber tried not to show to much stress when he went to visit Adler, knowing it would only make him feel bad. It was still pretty awkward seeing the mutant again. The silence between them weren't like before. A few months ago, both men could have been in the same room for hours without talking, and the atmosphere was just right, it felt right. But right now, only five minutes without talking felt so painfully awkward. It made Greg wonder if they could ever have a normal friendship. The ex-warden was on his way to Adler's cell. He wanted to ask him if going to Lizzie would help... A bit of therapy couldn't hurt, right? The doctor was so lost in his mind that he didn't pay attention to where he was going, bumping into a tall man, making Gregory fall on the ground. Both of them started to apologize. Weber was grateful for the man's help to get back on his feet. His blue eyes fell on the stranger. He was way taller than him, dark hair and pale brown eyes. Either he was new, or Gregory had just never cross path with the man before. The stranger had handed him back the papers he had dropped during the fall. 

The fact that Weber didn't know who he was intrigued him. The man had a thick English accent. He soon presented himself, Archibald was his name. They talked a bit more, Weber now understanding why he never met him before. The man had arrived only a few months ago. After what seemed like only five minutes, turns out an hour had passed, Gregory went on his way, thanking the man for his help, and said a quick "see you around", before walking away. The man was pleasant, he seemed to know a lot, since they had talked about lots of subject, that usually people would have found boring.

Greg softly knock on Adler's door, waiting for an answer before entering the room. He felt anxious seeing Will, and just couldn't shake that feeling away. He hated this with passion, but it was better then screaming at each other... 

As Weber entered the room, he made sure not to come in contact with Will. He wasn't comfortable touching the man anymore. If they touched by accident, Greg would still feel it hours later, hell days later. It wasn't a comfortable feeling so he preferred to keep his distance. It was the same thing for eye contact, Weber wasn't comfortable to meet the man's green eyes anymore. If he did, once again by accident, it would only be for a fraction of second before he quicky looked away. Greg closed the door behind him, knowing that Adler probably didn't want anyone to know about his whole power problems.

-I didn't find much in the archives, nothing about mutants suddenly being unable to control their powers... - The man took a small pause, almost certain of Adler's answer to what he was about to say. - Maybe... Seeing Lizzie would help... Therapy is never a bad idea after all...

The German man stood near the door, acting as comfortable as he could. Even though he was a good actor when he came to be the warden, Greg wasn't doing such a good job when it came to Will Adler. He was unable to hide his slight discomfort. It something they would probably get over... Once they both heal.

Dernière édition par Gregory Weber le Jeu 9 Mai - 18:25, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
6 : Let's start over again Left_bar_bleue15/1006 : Let's start over again Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle: Gravity/Dangereux

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptySam 29 Avr - 17:42

Things were slowly getting tolerable again. Yet, Will was unable to shake this awkwardness with Greg, which bothered him. Obviously, they wouldn't be able to get back like they were, if ever. Still keeping some distance to avoid unwanted incidents, Adler did try to make some efforts in accepting help.

This also led him to get back to Underwood who managed to get him some kind of temporary solution. The shorter man had brought him a weird little device, something that he needed to stick to his chest like a pin on a shirt and that would meter his power to condition it down. At least, that's what the American understood since Ian was using too many scientific terms. After testing it out, turns out that the device would send a faint shock through Will's chest when his power was about to get triggered. It didn't hurt, but this was far from being comfortable. Underwood warned him to not rely on this device on the long term, but it could help him for now. In the meanwhile, their agreement got back on track, meaning the short man would search for solutions if he could test powers on Adler.

This was only a couple days ago. Now in his cell, Will was fidgeting with his bracelet, lost in his thoughts. He only came back to himself when hearing a knock, hiding his hands in his pocket. After answering, the mutant adverted his eyes. He was happy to see Greg again, but that discomfort between them was so frustrating, and yet, he knew it was his fault. Still looking down, Will listened to his ex and softly shook his head for an answer to his suggestion.

- It is, if I hurt her accidently. Better stay far from feelings for now.

The following silence was unpleasant. Rubbing his nape, Will stood up from his bed while looking toward Weber.

- Thanks for trying, though.

Another knock made the American frowned. He answered to come in when he recognized Ian. The man only peaked his head through the door, asking if he was interrupting something. Will only responded with a negative sign of head. Underwood then opened the door enough to reveal another person next to him. It was a young asian man, smiling. Underwood presented him under the name of Haneko Fuyu. Will heard the name before. That kid had a weird reputation. Fuyu greeted both men inside the room and looked at Underwood for him to explain before Adler would protest as he just let out a sigh.

"I know. No preaching the words about you. But hear me out. Haneko here had an interesting power that could help you. Well, in emergencies, at least. Like the thing I gave you. Anyway, that's a backup for technologies. Well, I'm off"

On that, Underwood left, leaving the trio. Fuyu looked at the two men, still smiling. Will was utterly confused and went in the corridor to stop Ian, but the man was already gone. Adler sighed, dropping his hands on his side. Glancing at the Japanese, he looked him up and down before going back in the cell.

- I guess we can try your way, since you're here. You know what you're doing? Like, did Ian tell you about me?

Haneko nod then pointed at Greg.

"He knows what I can do. I wrote it on my applications and it's in my file."

Adler didn't bother to ask what was he talking about, just hoping that he could be left alone soon. Reaching under his shirt, the mutant seemed to detach something on his chest before hiding it in a drawer. Standing up, he took a deep breath before making a quick sign of head toward the door.

- Get out for a moment, doc. Just in case.

He gave him a faint side smile that disappeared quickly. As Weber exited the room, Will's attention got back to the other man. It took a while to trigger his power, since he was afraid of it, but talking with the Japanese somehow work to bring back some unpleasant memories. As he felt the first signs, Adler warned Haneko to step back. The kid came closer instead and reached the mutant's arm. Will was about to get back when all his symptoms were gone after a single touch. Confused, it took Fuyu to explain his power for him to get what was going on. This was indeed an emergency solution to avoid something bad, which was one step further to deal with this, but it was clearly not going to solve the problem. Adler had a twisted thought in his head: Maybe Ian just wanted to test this power before trying it himself. Was he that much of a guinea pig with this man?

After making sure he was back on track, Will thanked Fuyu who bowed a little before leaving. The American stayed in his room, fumbling through his drawer to put the little cube on charge. Later that day, he had just finished to set the device back that he heard the familiar knock. He answered to coming, as he had his bare back toward the door. He put back his shirt on before turning toward his visitor, meeting Greg's eyes for a split second before lowering them.

- Still not enough, though this Japanese could be the 9-1-1, well 1-1-2 in this country. Not sure if Underwood is really there to help more than to have fun experimenting. I've never met someone that weird. Anyway... he passed by before you came. Said he had another lead. He wants me to meet him near the innocent corridor. I was about to go. Wanna come?

Truth is, Adler was nervous around Ian. That man didn't know right or wrong and just seemed crazy enough to do anything. Maybe it was because of that reason that he wanted Greg to agree to accompany him. Normally, he would have gone alone, as he was keeping their meeting to the bare minimum. Not realizing that it was a a bit out of character at first, Will stuttered a bit once it hit him.

- You're--You don't have to... I mean... I was... Just, you know... Like-Like a walk or something? I don't know... Sorry...

Rubbing his nape, Will looked around, acting bashful. It felt natural for him to ask it on the moment, since he still liked to be with Greg, even though it was awkward. Now, it only seemed inappropriate.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
6 : Let's start over again Left_bar_bleue55/1006 : Let's start over again Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptySam 29 Avr - 18:40

Will asking him to leave was both hurtful in a way but also a relief. The doc had trouble staying in a room with the man. Anyway he had to go to another meeting. Obviously he had kept it secret from both Adler and Klaus. Klaus didn't need to know about all this and well Adler had no business knowing his every move anymore. Gregory was walking fast in the hallway, stress had him by the throat. It wasn't the first time that he would make deals with Hoffman, but it was the first time after Selma's death and suspicion of the man having to do with it. As he was walking, biting down his nails, a familiar voice stopped him. With that thick British accent it could only be two person he knew. One was Sam, but he doubted the man would come see him, because of the whole Selma thing. The second person would be Archibald. His icy blue eyes fell on the man, a small polite smile appeared on his face as he diverted his gaze.

-Oh hey... Sorry I'm kinda late for a meeting.

The English man seemed to be slightly taken aback before giving the German man a charming smile.

- No problem Gregory, I can walk with you. Where are you going?

Greg simply gave the man another polite smile, maybe saying the name of the person waiting for him would be enough for Archibald to leave... Which made the opposite effect. He gave him a worried look before telling him it would be indeed better if he joined him for a walk. Weber, not really in the mood to argue, simply nodded and walked with the taller man. Surprisingly, his presence did had an effect, it calm him down, and he was pleasantly surprised, once again, by the kind of discussion they had. Once at the office door, Greg turned to Archibald, telling him that maybe it was better for him to walk away. He didn't want to put the man in an awkward position.

" It is fine Gregory, I can wait for you here. Pretty sure with a meeting with Mr Hoffman, you will need a bit of distraction afterwards."

He wasn't wrong... Meeting that evil man was something pretty stressful and he wouldn't say no to an kind of distraction afterwards.

- Thank you ... If it takes too long, really, no need to wait for me, I'll feel bad...

The ex warden turned away and walked into the office. He tried his best to look as neutral as possible, as Hoffman was still acting as if he liked him. They both talked a little, before agreeing on him taking that experimental drug, that could stop, block and remove someone's power. If it worked, not only he could be free from this place, but could help Will and Klaus. It was in a form of injection, which Greg would be able to do himself, obviously. The whole meeting lasted for more than an hour. Archibald was probably gone by now. At least that's what Weber thought as he got out of the room.

" You made it out in one piece! That's impressive Gregory!"

Greg looked up at the man, shocked to see him still there. He quickly told the man he shouldn't have waited.

"Well it's fine really. It's not as if I'm needed anywhere. Plus, I feel like you might need company after seeing that monster. Coffee? It's on me." He joked as if they were out in the city and they had to pay for the hot beverage.

It made Weber smile, looking down at his feet before chuckling and nodding. Sure why not, he needed a bit of distraction of all this hell. Yes, now he had Klaus, but the kid was still hard to deal with. And Selma, Will, Sam, everything seemed to just disintegrate in million of pieces. So acting, even if it was only for an hour, as if life was normal, life was good. Greg wouldn't say no to such a proposition.

He quickly said his goodbyes to Archibald after that wonderful cup of coffee and long discussion on black holes and dark matter. That man sure knew a lot. He kocked at Will's door, his eyes setting on the man. He wasn't sure about Undereood and all that thing... But if it helped him, he had no say. Truly he wasn't better either with Hoffman. He was taken aback when Adler asked him to join him for a walk. He could feel anxiety taking back the place he had emptied with that long discussion on astronomy. 

"You're--You don't have to... I mean... I was... Just, you know... Like-Like a walk or something? I don't know... Sorry..."

His first reaction would have been to say no. But he stopped himself before saying it. If he wanted to rebuild their friendship they had... He should make an effort. He nodded slowly, still avoiding Adler's gaze.

- sure... I was going there anyway... To see Klaus.

It was a lie. Well, a half-lie. He wanted to see his son, but he wasn't going there now. Might as well see him. He awkwardly exited the room, waiting on the other side of the door, pushing away his hair that kept falling on his face. No that he didn't have to but a bottle of gel in his hair to cumb them backwards and wear suits and all, Greg had difficulty to deal with his hair. They were getting longer, and more annoying. He still enjoyed the freedom, now able to wear jeans and loose t-shirt. He was still stuck with feet prison. maybe he should follow the example of the more "crazy" ones and just, not wear them. Greg didn't trust the floor though, it was dirty and he would hate himself for walking on that nasty surface.

They both made their way to the innocent corridor. They talked a bit, but the discussion would never last and back to silence they were. He never thought he would be so happy and relieved to see Underwood, but he truly was at this moment. He let Adler go, waiting a bit behind not wanting to disturb them. He had put both of his hands in his jeans front pockets and waited near a wall, not wanting to be in people's way.

He was spacing out, he was brought back only when he heard someone calling his name. Adler wanted him to leave... Again. Weber's eyes went on both men's face. He could tell how nervous Will was... He knew the man afterall... Normally he would have agreed but seeing that expression meant nothing good. 

- I won't leave... I'll just step back... Ok?
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
6 : Let's start over again Left_bar_bleue15/1006 : Let's start over again Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptySam 29 Avr - 19:27

Without showing it, Will was surprised to hear Greg agree. Still, their talk on the way didn't seem as flowy and natural as it used to be. Trying to not be too bothered by this ascertainment, Adler acted as normal as he could when he saw Ian in the hallway.

Talking with him, it seemed that he had meant another mutant who suggested something to manage his emotions better. Underwood extended a hand which was closed onto something. Adler was about to grab it when Ian gave him a look, asking for his part of the deal. The taller man told him that they could do this later. Suddenly, Underwood backed his hand, threatening to cut off his help. Glancing toward Greg for a second, Will sighed while dragging back his sight onto the sneaky mutant. Forced to do it, he agreed and opened his hand. Underwood smiled then let go of his package. It was an iPod with headphones. Adler was frowned, unbelieving.

- You serious? All that for that.. that...what is that?

Underwood was now the one frowning. How come someone didn't know what an iPod was to this day. He explained that it was to listen to music. The one who he had met earlier, a certain Avidan, suggested that it could help according to his experience as a psychologist. Adler wasn't really certain about this but he was willing to give anything a try at this point. Putting the device in his back pocket, he licked his bottom lip before speaking toward Weber.

- Can you leave again...please.

Maybe it was the anxiety that Will couldn't fully hide from his face, but he was taken aback as Greg refused. The mutant knew it wouldn't lash out since he had the thing on his chest, but he wasn't comfortable to let Weber know what the whole deal was about. After all, the American didn't have a clue of what Ian had caught this time. Would he burst into flame or his clothes turn into another color, that was the gamble of this deal.

Bracing himself, Will took a deep breath before keeping his eyes on the floor, focusing on not reacting on reflexes. As he felt ready, Adler let out a "do it". A few seconds had passed. Nothing. The American frowned a little, open palms as he was still waiting.

- Can't figure this one out? I said I was ready.

Ian told him that he was trying, but nothing was happening. Telling him to wait, Adler was getting impatient and was about to press Ian once more, but as his eyes met the shorter man's, something seemed to shatter inside Will. His expression completely changed, going from confused to utter sadness with glassy eyes. Adler was about to back off when his legs gave up, letting him fall on his knees. His chest tightened so much, it was hard to breathe. Tears soon rolled on his face. This wasn't only sadness. This was so much worse. It felt so painful. Clenching a fist on his chest, Adler tried to speak, as his voice broke in supplication.

- Stop... Make it stop... Stop!

Putting his head in his hands, Will curled onto himself. Hiding his eyes against his legs, he couldn't stop himself from crying. It was the second time he felt like he was about to die from inside. The first one was after torturing Greg in that basement. The mutant was scared to death, shaking all over. His voice sounded more like a whine, cutting up under his sobbing, but it was still loud. This was a desperate cry.

- MAKE IT STOP!

Underwood assisted to this while being unable to disable this power. Although, he was also interested on this effect and stood over Adler who was succumbing to despair, walking a bit closer to get a better look at his experiment.

"So that's his power. Tell me, how do you feel? What does it do? Is it pain? Is it physical or mental?"

Will was in no state to answer those stupid questions. He just wanted everything to stop. He wanted to feel nothing. Hell, he wanted to die.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptySam 29 Avr - 20:35

The doctor wasn't sure how to act at first, as the man fell to his knees. Was he supposed to interfere? Was all this part of the plan, Gregory didn't know. Once he heard the man's scream, he knew in a heart beat that it had turn sour and this wasn't part of the plan, well kind of. Weber ran towards Adler, looking at him quickly, checking if the man was hurt physically. He seemed fine for now, Gregory stood up to face Underwood. His eyes had a fiery rage dancing in them, anyone that looked into them would know it wasn't time to joke around.

-Make. It. Stop. Right now. 

Weber was dead serious, his voice commanding, not letting the man any place for arguments. He would murder this man in a heart beat if it meant that Adler's scream would stop. It only took Underwood one look at his face to know that the doctor wasn't joking. The bastard finally left, mumbling something under his breath, but Gregory didn't give a single flying fuck about it. His full attention was on the man on the ground.

- It's ok, he's gone... Everything will be ok.

Gregory tried to made Adler stand. It was shocking how much Will's body was shaking. He saw Wil in a state like this only once, and it wasn't as bad, it was the first day he saw him at the mansion. His friend was holding onto him so tightly, he needed to bring the American in a safe place, far from people's gaze. The only place he could think about was his apartment. He dragged his friend, with difficulty, up to his place. As soon as they were in, the carefully helped Adler to sit down on the couch, he had to force the man to let go of his shirt. He ran to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before gently putting it on the coffee table before sitting down next to Will, awkward taking him in his arms, hugging him tightly against his body. He didn't feel so comfortable with the proximity, but Will needed comfort, and he was there to give him that.

- It's ok, I'm here... 

It took a while before the mutant fully calmed down. Gregory got up and ran a hot bath for him, leaving some clean clothes, that he knew would fit him, on the side of the bath. Still a bit awkward, Greg motion to the bathroom in his room, as it was the only bathroom with a bath. 

- The... bath is ready. Go relax in it... You need it. If there's... anything else I'll be here... in the living room. 

He let out a long sigh as Adler went for the bathroom. His apartment had changed a lot since the last time Will had came in. Weber had decided to change everything, erasing all the memories he had with his ex in here. Karma was a bitch though, because not only he couldn't escape the memories he had with Selma here, he had brought Adler back... He never learned apparently. Weber had left a note of the bathroom door. 

"You can stay for the night
Take the bed, I’ll be on the couch

Get some rest"

Gregory wasn't able to fall asleep, he kept checking on Adler, making sure the man was getting a bit of sleep. He had put a glass of water on his bed side. He had mixed the water with crushed sleeping pills. Will could get mad later, but the mutant really needed to sleep. He was relieved to see that the man had drank it and was now sleeping. At least one of them would get some rest.

Weber stayed as long as he was needed. He didn't want to leave Adler in such a vulnerable state. The moment he knew the man would be ok, Greg left another note on the counter before leaving the apartment. Before leaving, Weber had made sure to hide the drugs Hoffman had given him, throwing away the needles in the fire, he doubted that Adler would look there. 

Take whatever you want in the fridge.
There’s food there, I know, shocking.

If you need me, I’ll be at the entertainment room
I’m always there

Finn was the one that found Will in his dad flat. Let just say he wasn't impressed by it, and now the teen wouldn't let it go, he kept asking what his dad and him had done. If they were back together. He kept commenting on how obvious these two were. Basically the kid was just being pure Hell.

Meanwhile, Greg had went to the entertainment room. He needed a bit of distraction. Having his ex in his apartment had brought back some unwanted feelings, and with the lack of sleep and all the worry, Weber was pretty tense. He was sitting at a small table in the back of the room, trying to read a book... Which he was unsuccessful. He had read the same sentence for the fifth time now. He closed the book, now frustrated. His blue eyes fell on a gentlemen that had taken place at the opposite side of the small two place table. Since when was he there? By the look on his face, the British had been there long enough to see how annoyed he was. 

"Rough morning, Gregory?"

Weber only let out a small chuckle, a bit embarrassed that Archibald had saw him like that. He let out a small sigh as he leaned against the table, head resting in the palm of his hand.

- Yeah... My friend is having trouble... And well, I can't seem to help him, well not as much as I would like too... Feel so useless...

They talked a bit more afterwards. Archibald let him vent a little about the whole situation. Of course, Weber let some details out, not wanting to throw Adler under the bus. It felt good to be able to talk about all this to someone that had no link to this whole mess. They quickly changed subject, to bring back a better mood, and change the doctor's mind. It work. He was now laughing loudly, joking around with the English man, talking about subject that both passion them. It's only when he heard Adler's voice that Gregory noticed the man.

- Klaus? - He sighed - I'll deal with him... sorry

Greg got up, obviously irritated at how annoying Klaus could be. The kid seemed to have attached himself to Adler, and his poor friend couldn't escape his son's chaos.

"Oh? So you have a son?"- Archibald said, slightly ignoring Adler.

- Yeah well... Now he's causing trouble - He giggled before grabbing his things, ready to go see his son and tell him to calm the fuck down and leave Adler alone. 

His eyes met Will's. he silently questioned him, wanting to make sure the man was alright. Before, they could have a whole conversation without any words being said, he doubted that they could do it anymore. Maybe one day...
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptySam 29 Avr - 21:26

Even with Underwood gone, Will was still feeling like shit. His eyes were tightly shut until he felt hands on him. Acknowledging that it was Greg who was in front of him, Adler reached for the man's shirt, clinging onto him for his life like he was on the edge of a cliff. The rest was a bit blurry.

When he finally was able to calm down, Adler was somewhere else. However, he wasn't able to focus enough to notice the change in the apartment. Turning gradually numb, Will was following Greg's directives like it was orders. After a quick bath, Adler complied to go to bed after seeing the note. He was utterly exhausted, but his brain was bothering him with dark thoughts. Feeling the burning sensation of sadness gain his throat, Will grateful chugged the water glass by the bed. Soon after, he was sound asleep.

When morning came, the mutant felt like a wreck. His body was sore and his eyes were still red. Getting out of the bed had been hard, but Will was now up and dressed. He could now look around the place, noticing where he was. The apartment had a whole new look. Somehow, it pained him to see that. Not only it was like himself had being removed from this place, it was heartbreaking to know that Greg had to go to that extend after what he had done to him. A slight discomfort zapped Adler's chest, recalling the device which probably detected his struggles. Except, this discharge had been painful compared to the other times. He'll probably need to check that up later.

Entering the kitchen, Will was still half awake when he noticed Finn a bit farther. Obviously, he would have access to this place since it was his dad's, but Adler was kind of annoyed to see him first thing in the morning. Not only that, the kid was particularly frustrating. Making comments about the mutant's presence in the flat and yapping some remarks, Adler became impatient. Unable to shake him off, the American went to seek the dad, hoping that it would get him some peace and quiet to get back on his feet after what happened the day before.

The rec room was always too busy for Will, but he still set foot inside as he spotted Greg in the back. He was with someone that the American couldn't recognize. Avoiding eye contact, Adler spoke to get Weber's attention.

- Doc, do something about your son before I send him flying.

Taking one glance at the stranger made Will squint his eyes for a second. He definitely didn't know the guy, but for some reason, he hated his guts. As if one wasn't enough, there had to be two annoying British here. Still, Adler had no say in Greg's frequentation, certainly not after what he had done. Looking back at those blue eyes for a second before lowering his green ones, Will slightly nod while showing a faint smile that didn't last. He wasn't okay, but the worst was over. Now, he only wanted a moment alone to compose himself.

Giving a final look toward the stranger, Will didn't have the energy to deal with that weird hunch. He simply left the room to get back to his cell. Once inside, the mutant took off his shirt to inspect the pain he had felt earlier. Taking the device off his chest, he noticed some sort of lighting burnt coursing from the pinpoint where the patch was piercing his skin. This was probably due to a prolongated use of this thing, as it had kept sending him shocks continuously to prevent his power triggering from the intense emotion of yesterday. Putting the device on his charge in the drawer, Adler would have to pin it somewhere else for a time if he wanted to heal. The rubbing of his shirt onto his wounded skin seemed unpleasant enough to convince him to lay down on his bed bare chest. Anyway, his door was closed and there wasn't really anyone who would just enter his room. Still tired, Will was wondering about the British stranger, but felt back asleep not long after touching his pillow.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 10:58

The ex-warden sigh loudly as he went for his son. He had quite an attitude and sometimes Greg wondered if he could call himself a good father as he didn’t know how to deal with the young man. Archibald had followed him, he didn’t really mind, maybe Klaus would be more calm with a stranger around… O he was so wrong about this. The teen still cursed Will in front of Archibald, hell even cursed the newcomer, calling him all sort of name.

“ So I guess letting Will back in the flat wasn’t enough, now you gotta bring another fuck boy?”

Gregory felt a bit ashamed by how his son was talking to him, all this in front of a new friend. The English man didn’t seemed to care much, only smiling and waiting patiently near the door of his apartment. Weber tried to explain to Klaus that Adler was only there because he needed help, and no they weren’t back together, far from it. He also told Klaus to watch his mouth when he called Archibald a fuck boy. The young Weber only stormed out, cursing he gays before slamming the door behind him.

Was he such a bad father? Gregory pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out his frustration out in the form of a long sigh. Archi hadn’t left the wall he was leaning on until now, slowly getting closer to Gregory. The English man asked where the glasses were before serving a icy cold glass of water to Weber, smiling at him.

“ He’s quite the kid… Don’t worry… He’s what 18? You know that age right, how they are.”

Greg couldn’t stop a small chuckle at the expression the man did when he told his son’s age. Well, it was true, he was acting more like a teenager, but that could be blamed on the life he had. He also explained the man that he was better not to call his son Klaus if he didn’t want to die. He obviously didn’t go into details on why it was that way, simply telling him that they were split when Klaus was five, and the boy had been taken away from him for 20 years. Both men stayed in the flat, talking a little before Weber got up.

- I should go check on my b-…my friend. He didn’t look too great…

Greg was grateful that Archibald didn’t push more about Will and his relationship with the mutant. It was clear, with the whole situation, that Greg and Will had a thing in the past. He just thanked the Gods he didn’t believe in that the British man stayed out of all this. They both walked down together, splitting once Gregory was in front of Adler’s room door. He softly knocked and entered the room. At the sigh of Will, Greg immediately looked away, as if he saw something he shouldn’t have. He quickly apologised before slightly turning away from the American.

- I just wanted… to check up on you… You… You were a wreck yesterday… What was that all about? What did that crazy bastard did to you?

Gregory wanted to tell Will to never do that again, but he knew better. He had no say nor rights to Adler’s choices anymore. He could only share hi concern and that’s exactly what he did… He tried to hide his deep anxiety he had for his friend, not wanting Will to think he cared too much… Which was a weird feeling, yes he cared deeply for the man. Maybe he was only trying to convince, or hell hide the fact that he still felt deeply for the man. 

- I think it’s useless to say to be careful with this man…

Weber sigh, still looking away from Adler. He grabbed a chair an sat on it, throwing his head backwards, looking at the ceiling. 

- Sorry for Klaus… He… Didn’t like the fact that you were in the apartment… I’ll try to talk to him later when he calms down, you can guess how it went… 
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 12:16

Oblivious to how long he was out of it, Will had a hard time to wake up even after hearing the door open. Raising himself with one arm, he rubbed his tired eyes after saying a hoarse "hey" to his visitor. Considering their relationship, Adler thought it was better to put on a shirt when he remembered the dark burnt on his chest. The mutant stood up to turn his bare back on Greg, rummaging in the drawer for clothing and the device that should be charged by now. When Weber was near him, it was best to take precaution and put that thing back on. Avoiding the wound, Will stick the pin a bit lower on his chest, about where his heart was. Now clothed, he could face his ex lover, leaning against the wall.

Upon hearing the questions, Adler hesitated. He didn't want Greg to see such thing, but it was now too late. Anyway, the mutant had made a self resolution about being more honest with the German man. He ought him that after all he had done. Lowering his eyes, he bit his bottom lip before being able to answer.

- I don't really want to talk about it. I feel better now, so that's okay. Sorry for bothering you with all that. I didn't want to burden you.. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Adler let out a soft chuckle with a side smile once Greg warned him. He knew that Underwood was probably dangerous and batshit crazy, but he was resourceful, and well, he needed all the help he could get.

- Yeah, pretty useless. I'll keep that in mind though.

Now more at ease, Will came to sit on his bed, leaving some space between him and Greg. As much as it seemed required to do so, the mutant cursed that distance. Looking elsewhere to avoid inappropriate thoughts, he lowered his eyes on his dangling hands.

- I can picture it. Your kid is really something, but I guess he was kinda right.

Trying to not show his annoyance, Adler didn't notice that he was fumbling with his fingers.

- That guy back there... He new right? Never saw him before...

Licking his lips, Will realized that his legs had been shaking a little, making him stand up to pace. He rubbed his nape with his hand, smiling a little.

- I don't like him. Call it a gut feeling or whatever. But Hell, I have no say in this, anyway. Just... I might not be the only one who should be careful...

The mutant crossed his arms on his chest to hide his restless hands and glanced toward Greg. Usually, Adler would trust his instincts, but now he wasn't so sure about himself. He had the bad tendencies of making the wrong choices, after all. Plus, he wasn't really objective in this situation. This feeling might not be a bad omen, but more simply jealousy. He had no right to feel like this, as he was the reason for Greg's suffering. Still, he was still madly in love with the German. He never stop loving him since the beginning.

- Sorry... I just hope you meet the right people... It's good that you have friends. Honestly. I'm happy for you.

This was true. He was glad that Greg could get a bit back to a normal life. Maybe one day, they will be able to talk normally too, with the awkwardness and the fact that Will only wanted to kiss him. That last bit might never go away, though.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 15:08

Gregory kept his gaze anywhere but on Adler. It was frustrating to still be attracted to this man. He just couldn’t trust him, not in the way he used to, at least. He had no way of knowing if Will truly loved him, or the man was simply bored and wanted more fun. Weber hated thinking this way, but he just couldn’t stop himself.

- Yeah, he’s new. I bumped into him when I was running late for a meeting... - Fuck. He shouldn’t have mentioned the meeting. He needed to change subject as soon as possible – Kinda hurt my wrist when I fell down, but that was my fault really, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. He helped me though, so there’s that...

It’s only when Will stood up and started pacing the room that Greg felt his anxiety. The doctor frowned as his ex told him he didn’t like the man. He had mixed feelings about that statement. Yes, Will was usually good with his “gut feeling” as he called them. Usually his instincts were spot on... But there was also the little voice in the German’s man telling him not to listen to Adler, since he might just be jealous that he was getting closer to another man. Which is why Weber kept quiet on that comment, licking his lips as his gaze went back on the floor, letting out a small sigh. He wouldn’t stop living and feeling because Will Adler had a bad gut feeling. He could feel a bit of annoyance growing inside of him, he didn’t want the American to comment on every new person he met.

- I’ll... keep that in mind.

It wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t the truth either. Now that Adler had told him such a thing, of course he wouldn’t be able to forget it. He would always hear those words as he would gaze at Archibald’s face. But he also decided to ignore the comment, not knowing if Will meant well or not. He couldn’t fully trust his... Friend. Weber got up, looking at the American, but avoided eye contact.

- Well... Glad you’re feeling better... I should get going before my kid decides to kick down your door because I’m here... If you need anything else, well, you know where to find me.

Like that, Gregory left the room. It saddened him to see how their relationship had changed, but he couldn’t stop himself from being awkward around Will. This man knew too much, have seen him vulnerable, angry, deeply in love. He had shared so many beautiful, intimate, true moments with the American, and each time he saw the man’s face he could only thing about that, making him even more awkward around the mutant.

A few days had pass, and Gregory was either with his son Klaus, or with Archibald. Both adults had spent a lot of time together in the pass few days. It felt good to meet someone new, that had no prejudice on what had happened, or the fact that he was the ex-warden. The man seemed to enjoy his company, which also felt great. They would often sit down and talk with a cup of coffee, or simply walk around in the backward, enjoying the sun. Weber would still check up on Adler, making sure the man wasn’t dying, making sure Underwood wasn’t pushing it too far. Greg tried to avoid any discussion about Archie with Will. One it would be unfair to him, if he talked about the English man and Will indeed did still love him. He didn’t want to be the cause of someone’s pain or jealousy. He also avoided the subject because he didn’t want to hear “the man is dangerous” or anything coming sloe to it.

Weber was also feeling a bit weak, since the drugs he was injecting in his system each week were having bad side effects. He was used to the feeling, being sick all the time was part of his life when he was warden. He hadn’t missed it though. Also, the drug didn’t seemed to be working, as he was still absorbing information easily, and remembering it. He would have another appointment soon, to check if it was worth going forward with that drug, or change it for a new one. Hopefully if they changed it, the side effects would be less painful.

He was now sitting under a tree, enjoying the warm sun and the fresh breeze. If he ignored the sound of the waves, it almost felt as if he was back home. He only opened his eyes as the sun was blocked by a shadow. He smiled brightly as he saw his friend’s face. Archie had two books in his hands.

“Thought you might want to read something with me...”

Weber would never say no to a good book. Both men started reading, in silence, and for once it wasn’t awkward. It felt good to feel such a connection with someone again. Quite a few times, Gregory gaze at the man sitting right beside him. He quickly looked away once his gaze met Archie’s. His friend simply smiled, a knowing look on his face before focusing back on his book.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
6 : Let's start over again Left_bar_bleue40/1006 : Let's start over again Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Pouvoir/Rôle: Cloning / water manipulation

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 15:33

Now that he had calmed down, a few days later, Finn decided that it was time to find that old Will and annoy him again. He would probably still ask him about his dad and him, wanting to know if he should be careful now entering the apartment, not wanting to see or hear things he didn’t want to. Anyway, for now he had to focus on running away from the guards. Yes, once again, the teen had caused trouble, and if he wanted to avoid getting caught and sent to the basement, he had to run as fast as he could and hide. It was quite easy to slip away since he could multiple himself and confused the fat guard that was barely able to keep up with him. Hell he was surprised the poor bastard didn’t drop dead on the floor from a heart attack.

After turning a few corners and ended up grabbing a random person, kissing her to hide for the guard, he managed to finally escape that old fart. The man was probably chasing one of his clone and would have a horrifying surprise once he reached one of them and they would just melt in his hands. His gaze went back on the lady he was kissing. Mmh, she was kind of cute. He pushed himself away, looking at the lady, she could easily be his mother’s age. The woman seemed unwilling to stop kissing, he simply shrugged and grabbed the girl, bringing her closer to him. He could still have a bit of fun, Will could wait.

Now that he had a bit of relief with a random woman, Renton want on with his search for Adler. Normally the man would be in his room... Which for some odd reasons, he wasn’t there, annoying the Scottish man. He walked the hallways for any sign of the bastard. That’s when he heard Will’s voice from farther away. Just by the tone he had, he didn’t seemed to be happy. Great, a show! Finn started to walk towards the sound, but everything went quiet. A woman ran towards him, only pushing him to the side as she seemed to be running away from a crime scene.

It made Renton even more curious, as he walked slowly to where the lady was running away. That’s when his eyes fell on Adler, that was on the ground. It made the Scottish man laugh. Did the old bastard just got beat up by a lady? He got closer to him, still laughing loudly, eyes on Will. His laugh died in his throat as he slowly realized that the situation was more serious than he had thought. Finn called the man’s name a few times. Panic quickly build up in his body as Renton looked around for help..

- HELP! ANYONE! I NEED FUCKING HELP!

A few person came to his screams. One of them was a guard.

- FUCKING DO SOMETHING, THE MAN IS FUCKING DYING! DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

Finn looked at the guard panicked, he wanted to push him in the face since the man seemed to just stand there and look.

- FUCK DUDE! I’LL SUCK YOU FUCKING DICK, I DON’T CARE BUT FUCKING HELP HIM!

It seemed to work as the guard quickly pushed Renton on the side, calling for help on his talkie before taking care of Alder. The Scottish boy was simply standing aside, watching everything as he was biting his nails down. What the fuck was happening? Would the mutant die? It wouldn’t be the first time seeing someone die. He had seen enough at the laboratories and also a few friends overdosing... But he knew that if that man died, his dad would be destroyed... Also, well, he would never admit it, but he would also be sad if that bastard died, he enjoyed being around him.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 17:02

Leaning his back against the wall once more, Will could only nod as Greg shared the story of his acquaintance. He was curious about the thing with a meeting of some sort, but it wasn't his business to know everything about Greg. Not anymore. As he heard him saying goodbye, Adler stepped in the room, following the German man outside, still keeping some distance.

- Thanks again.

There wasn't anything else to say. The American watched the man he loved leave with an ounce of sadness in his heart. He should be grateful to be able to talk to him and see him, but he couldn't shake off that feeling. He missed his lover. Nothing was helping him with that, except maybe the thought of Weber finding some happiness, even if it meant without him.

After a few days, Will felt better and got back on the track to find a solution. On the side of it, he had started back on working out daily. The mutant almost forgot how physical exercise used to help him mentally. As he just came back from a shower, the man crossed path with a woman. She seemed to recognize him, though he couldn't really replace her. For a little while now, Adler had been thinking and if Greg was going to move on, so should he. After all, he had notice how his new friend was looing at him and that would just piss him off, but he had to accept it. Since the woman showed some interest in him, he followed her to her room. She closed the door before leaning onto the American, closing the space between their body. As they kissed, it didn't last long before Will felt uncomfortable. This wasn't going to work. Backing up after breaking the embrace, the mutant tried to politely stop this, but the woman was insistent. Forcing him to step back until his back hit a wall, she spat out some salty remark about how Will had ditched her before and she wasn't so happy about it. Lifting the man's hands on the sides of his head, there was something that would stop Adler from leaving the surface. His voice became more serious, telling her to leave him be. The woman made her way under Will's shirt by lifting the piece of clothing while kissing his skin. This felt horrible, disgusting, unpleasant.

The American was hesitant to use violence against a woman until he heard her comment about his necklace. Adler gave her a single warning about keeping her hands off. As she tried to open the locket, he couldn't contain himself. First hitting his head against her, Will proceeded to kick her in the stomach. As she fell on the floor, the mutant was now free to move, but unable to think straight. He had bottled up his anger for quite some times and she just did something really bad. Opening the door, Adler grabbed the woman by the collar of her shirt, tackling her against the opposite wall in the corridor. His hand closed around the woman's neck as his voice almost screamed at her that he never wanted to see her again or he would kill her.

All this time, Will had ignored the continuous charge from the device on his chest, but the pain was now impossible to deny. Except, it wasn't like a sting. Feeling his breath cut short, the mutant reached a hand on his shirt, grabbing it as he let go of the woman. The chest pain was sharp and didn't seem external. His vision became blurry as his legs gave out. The last thing Adler remembered before passing out was the rapid sound of his heartbeat.

Being in and out of consciousness for a while, Will finally opened his eyes after 2 days. Tiredly looking around, it took him a moment to recognize the infirmary. All his body felt weak and he couldn't really remember what happened. His green eyes felt on a familiar face nearby, making him faintly smile as he tried to speak.

- Hey...

The nurse noticed his awakening and came by him to check up.

"Well, aren't you the regular here. Let me ask you some questions, just in case. What's your name?"

Adler looked at her, trying to chase the anxiety he saw on the German face by joking around.

- Should I feel hurt that you don't know my name... or is it a weird way to ask me out? (Adler realized that talking was a bit hard, still feeling short of breath) ... Fine. Will Adler.

" Do you know where you are?"

- Probably still in Hell... in the infirmary.

" Do you remember what happened?"

That question threw the mutant off. He was searching his memory before frowning while answering.

- I was with someone... She didn't want to let me go... I think I kicked her... I'm not sure... I felt some kind of pain... How did I get here? What happened?

The nurse looked at the visitors before glancing back at Will.

" Young Finn found you on the floor in the dangerous section corridor. You were unresponsive and a guard had to practice CPR. You were admitted here for ventricular fibrillation and we had to use an automated external defibrillator to--"

Will only seemed more confused as she kept speaking so he interrupted the nurse.

- Ventri-what now?

The nurse sighed a little before reformulating.

" Your heart went on beating too fast, causing you to faint. You went into cardiac arrest for a minute, meaning no pulse. Fortunately, the quick response saved your life. Now, we don't know for sure what could have trigger that. I was going to ask for medical history, but first I need to know what is that."

In her lifted hand, the nurse was holding the device that Will used to have on his chest. There was now two lightning burnt marks on him, probably because of the prolonged use of the patch. He didn't really know what to say, as he didn't want to snitch on his helper for a solution. As he wasn't answering, the nurse turned toward Greg for an answer.

"If you know anything about this, that could be helpful."

The name of Ian Underwood came up, leading a guard to pick him up in the center. As the crazy man was brought in the infirmary. The nurse questioned him about the thing. Underwood ignored the reprehensive look from the bedridden man and explained his technology. Adler only heard the nurse sigh deeply before she spoke again, telling that this little thing basically electrocuted Will. Ian looked over his customer, spotting the wounds. He didn't seem concerned. His expression was more like someone that suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, you shouldn't stick that too close of your heart. I forgot to tell you. Still, it worked, right? Even then, your power didn't went on? How long did you wear it? Does it charge properly?"
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 18:28

Gregory was still with Archie when Finn came running after them. The poor boy seemed panicked. It was hard to make out what the teen was saying but as soon as Greg heard Will and infirmary, it took only two seconds for Weber to start running towards the room.

The nurses explained what had happened to the doctor. This was bad, really bad. His glacier eyes fell on the sleeping figure of his ex. At least he was stable... The hugged his son close, thanking him and telling him he did great by calling for help. Greg stayed there for the whole two days it took for the American to wake up. Archibald came by to visit a few times, making sure his friend was eating and getting a bit of rest. Finn also came by to visit, both for his father and the American.

Renton was sitting beside Adler, looking at all the machines and tubes when the mutant woke up. He quickly walked to his father side, staying a bit behind, not wanting to be the first person Adler saw. Greg let the nurses take care of his friend, trying not to tell them how to do their job. They seemed so rough with his friend... He hated to see that. Weber couldn't stop worrying for his ex. 

That device... It was obviously something out of Ian Underwood's crazy mind, and Gregory didn't give a single fuck about throwing the man under the bus. Seeing this... strange man in front of them, explaining how that thing work, and the fact that he had forgotten a "small detail" about his little machine... It took every ounce of will power for Gregory not to jump the man and smash his head on the concrete floor until his brain exploded. Right now all he could do was murder the man with his eyes... Underwood would never stop... He had almost killed his lo... his friend. That man was crazy, a danger to Will Adler. He had to be stopped...

After a few minutes of Underwood being  fucking crazy asshole, Gregory had enough. He was never a violent man... Only Adler had managed to make this side of him to get out... And once more, Wil was the reason. Weber snapped, pushing Ian away, hitting him in the face.

-YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY! DON"T YOU FUCKING COME CLOSE TO ADLER EVER AGAIN!

Finn was cheering for his dad in the back, as the nurses screamed and Archie charged to take Gregory away from the now bleeding man. Underwood had most probably a broken nose. Weber looked like a complete different man, ready to kill. Archibald turned the ex-warden around, taking his face between his hands to make the man focus on him. He kept telling him to breathe, to listen to his voice. Underwood was escorted out, to avoid another fight. 

It took a few more minutes for Weber to calm down completely. He quickly apologized for that "random" outburst. Unable to look at his ex, Greg ended up leaving the room, obviously affected by this situation. Only Renton stayed in the infirmary, making sure Adler was ok. 

Weber was pacing in his apartment, searching for ways to keep that crazy man off Will. The man would end up killing Adler... He couldn't let that happen, he couldn't let them meet again. There was only one choice in Weber's mind. He wasn't warden anymore, he couldn't send people to the basement. He had to do it... To keep Will safe... he had to.. He had done it once... Maybe it would be better if he waited about a week, he just attacked the man, would be pretty suspicious... But then again, nobody would suspect him for doing such a thing...

As soon as Gregory had the news that Will could get out of the infirmary, Weber made his mission to keep Ian as far away as he could. He visited his friend more often, checking his vitals like a good doctor. He kept physical contact as brief as he could, still feeling a bit awkward.

- Promise me that you won't seek Underwood's help anymore... - Greg said after nearly an hour of pure silence. His icy blue eyes had fallen in Will's green ones. He was dead serious. If the mutant promised him to stay away, maybe he wouldn't have to... No... He doubted that Will would make such a promise, even if he did, he doubted that he would keep it. 

Gregory let out a long sigh, standing up from Will's bed, pacing a hand in his hair. 

- Forget that. Just take care. I'll be back.

The surgeon knew every secret passage in this facility, he knew how to avoid guards and security cameras. He was walking fast, walking towards his victim. It would be quick. Underwood was often alone, rare was people wanting to hang out with him. Weber checked around before slipping into his room, unnoticed. He had already prepare the syringe, filled it with air. Ian seemed slightly surprised to see Gregory in his room.

- I have no choice...

Weber said before hitting the man on the temple, disorienting him before sticking the needle with precision in one of his neck veins. He kept a hand on his mouth, in case the man would scream, his whole body pinned the man down, as he tried to fight back. It took only a few seconds for the man to stop moving... Gregory stayed there, stayed in the room for a few more minutes, sitting at the opposite side of where the body was... He felt as if he would be sick... He needed to leave, now, before anyone saw him. He slipped out of the room, still unnoticed, throwing the syringe in the closest trash, before running back to his apartment. As soon as he closed the bathroom door, Gregory got sick, his whole body trembling. He couldn't calm down, not even after a hour long shower.  

He stayed in his flat for a few days, barely talking to his son that was getting worried. Greg had a bad fever and Finn had no idea what to do. His father had been sleeping on the couch for two days straight. Renton had no choice but to get Adler.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 20:23

Will was frowning upon Ian's questions, feeling attacked. He wasn't ready to see Greg lash out like that. Adler suddenly straightened up on his bed, trying to stand up. The nurse stopped the mutant from leaving his bed, as he was pulling on his IV. Even with the intervention of the British man, the American was worried about his ex lover. For him to act so impulsively, that was out of character. On the other hand, Underwood didn't look so good. He was escorted out, but he'll certainly need some care.

For the rest of his stay, Will kept asking how long before he could leave. He was getting impatient and asked Finn repetitively about his dad. After being given instructions to rest and avoid straining himself, Adler was free to go. He went by his cell to change and tried to seek Greg around. He was grateful to see the man calmer, but the mutant was still concerned. As the German kept visiting him, Will let him check up on him, if that would reassure him somehow. It made the mutant happy to see how much Weber was caring about him, but that also made it more difficult to move on. He was still so attached to this man. However, when the shorter man told him to stay away from Ian, Will didn't know what to say. Underwood still could be useful and after so long, no one was still near of a solution regarding his power problem. True, Ian's last intake almost cost him his very life, but maybe that would have been for the best, too.

As Greg left, Will was still uneasy. His worries grew after the German didn't came back for a while. Trying to rest like he should, the mutant was too restless for that. He was glad to receive a visit from Finn, unlike his usual annoying fit. The kid seemed a bit more serious this time. Following him to the apartment, Will slid inside only to find Greg on the couch. He was in a terrible state, trembling and sweating.

Looking back at the kid, he instructed him to get a glass of water and a wet cloth. Meanwhile, Adler went in the bathroom to run down a bath with cold water and left some clean clothes on hand. He had to get down this high fever before anything else. When it was ready, Will came back in the living room. He told the kid to stay there, as he picked Greg in his arms, trying not to grunt too loudly from the pain he felt in his chest. He got him on the bathroom floor and helped him undress before dropping him softly in the water. Adler didn't care for prude manners now. He stayed by Weber's side until his fever seemed to get down a little. Once it did, Will helped the man put on dry clothes before getting him to his bed. He grabbed the wet cloth from Finn to lay it on Greg's forehead, still staying close. As they could only wait, Adler spoke softly to Renton, trying not to bother his friend's rest.

- How long has he been like that? Do you know what got him in that state?
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:
6 : Let's start over again Left_bar_bleue40/1006 : Let's start over again Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 21:15

Finn waited anxiously, doing exactly what Will was of him. He just wanted his father to be okay. The kid watched as the mutant took his dad in his arms, as if the man weighted nothing. Normally he would have made a smartass comment, but right now he was too stressed to even think of anything. The teen sat on the counter, eyes locked on the bedroom door where both men had disappeared. He was shaking his legs anxiously, waiting as he bite his nails. Renton got off the counter as soon as his eyes fell on the American, quickly walking towards him, looking behind the man as if he was trying to see his father.

Heum... t-two day I think? He started acted all weird... Started to puke his guts out.

Finn started pacing around the office that was just beside the bedroom. He had a hunched of what had happen. He just couldn’t believe it... He was maybe sharper then Adler, or the man hadn’t heard of it yet. The Scottish teen stopped, looking at Will dead in the eyes.

- I guess... You... Fuck.

The mutant pass a hand through his hair, obviously stressed by everything.

- Okay... Listen dude... Heum... That weird crazy guy, that gave you that thing on your chest, the... the nutcase my dad punched in the infirmary... They found him dead... In his room... I...

He wasn’t sure if killing someone could cause such a thing, but maybe an extreme shock or guilt maybe? Hell he was no doctor, it was just weird to him that everything started happening after the man death. He was now tapping nervously on his father’s work desk, looking back at Adler.

- I’m no doctor okay? I have no fucking clue. I just thought it was pretty weird.

His eyes fell on the closed door of his dad’s room, not sure what he was supposed to do nor think anymore. Was his dad a killer? Or just a weird coincidence? He licked his lips nervously gaze back on Adler. Fuck the man also looked terrible, maybe he should just drop everything and take care of his father.

- Forget about this, just tell me what to do, don’t want to deal with your dead body...
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyDim 30 Avr - 22:12

The news got Will swallowed hardly. He had no idea about Underwood and he could certainly make the link between his death and Greg's state. That man always shut down in sickness when he overworked himself with stress. Letting out a sigh, he looked toward the bedroom where his friend was resting.

- Shit... No wonder he's like that. Don't worry, he'll be fine. I've seen him like this before.

Renton's next words got the mutant to gaze right in those blue eyes. His expression was impassible, showing his resolve.

- Like I could leave him like that. No, I'll stay. I'm okay enough for that. Just need to rest, that's all. Quit treating me like a weak old man, brat.

Ruffling the kid's hair, Will went by the living room to sit on one of the couch. He couldn't stop worrying about Greg. Unconsciously, his hand clenched on the locket under his shirt while he was zoning out. So the German had killed the man who was supposed to help him find a solution for his power, Weber had fallen sick after that and he was stuck to minimal effort for a couple of months. If he wasn't distracting himself with something, his mind would go crazy. Suddenly remembering something, the mutant reached his back pocket to pull out the iPod he had received. If he was unable to use the patch, Adler had to try another method. Looking back at Renton, he showed the device in his hand.

- Think you can show me how it works?

Will tried to ignore the comments of the kid about his ignorance and respond with some comebacks. Still, they sat together with the laptop and Adler got the basic to put on some music. As it was getting late, the American agreed to sleep on the couch, listening to a soundtrack that he found soothing for his anxiety. It helped him get through the night until morning.
:

When the mutant woke up, his first reflex was to go check on Greg. Seeing him still on the bed, Will went next to him to grab the cloth in the goal of getting it wet again. Yet, Weber opened his eyes and it didn't took long before Adler had to grab him by the shoulders as he saw the man panicking.

- Hey, hey. It's okay. You're okay. You're in your bedroom. Just take it easy.

Will acted without thinking, but realized that Greg might not want being touched by him. It wouldn't have been an issue before, but the mutant was still not used to it, as Weber was the only person he ever had the need to show physical attention. Adler backed off his hands, but still stay sat on the bed. He reached for the glass of water on the night stand before giving it to Greg.

- Here. Drink a little. Slowly.

Will quickly checked for Greg's temperature before backing off again. His fever seemed to have gone down. At least, there was that. Waiting for the man to calm down, the mutant wasn't able to keep his question for himself. He had to know.

- Why did you do that? You didn't have to. I'm not mad, I just want to know since... well, I'm worried about you. It's not like you to do such thing. Going through that... I guess you must had a good reason...

Their conversation from a few days came back to him, remembering what Greg had ask him to promise. Looking down for a second, Will suddenly felt guilty.

- Is it because I didn't say anything? When you told me to stay away from him? I'm sorry, Greg. I thought... I thought it was the right thing to do...

Just hearing himself say those words made the mutant bite his lip before rubbing his eyes.

- You must be tired to hear me say this. Me and my stupid brain. I fucked up again, I guess. I'm sorry, it's my fault that you had to do this. I should... I'll get going. Finn's in the living room. I'll let him check up on you.

The guilt seemed to affect him as the mutant felt the first symptom of his power taking upon him, making him feel dizzy. He tried to breathe slowly to stay calm. Greg didn't need something like this right now. He had to stay in control, at least for him.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 6:46

The panic had took over as soon as the German opened his eyes. His whole body was shaking, breathing came difficult once more, images of Underwood's life fading from his eyes came back in the ex-warden's mind. Gregory would have completely lost it if it wasn't for the person if front of him, telling him that everything would be okay. Weber breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm his racing mind. With shaky hands, the German took the glass of water, drinking it quickly but slowed down when he heard Adler's voice tell him to do so. His icy blue eyes finally focused on the man in front of him.

Weber let Adler talk, unable to pronounce any word. Why he had did that? To protect the person he loved, it was that simple. He just never thought he would be killing again. Was he becoming a bad person? Turning insane? He just wanted Will to be safe. Gregory was so lost, torn between to many emotions. The doctor only brought his knees to his chest, hiding his face in his arms as he leaned against his knees. He cried, unable to hold his tears back.

- I just wanted you safe... It's so unfair. I can't do shit. I just wanted you safe. You almost died... Wanted you safe.

The German man chocked on his words, as his cries were only intensifying. He felt so lost and dumb for doing such a thing. He wasn't a killer... He was a doctor. He was supposed to save people, not end them. Greg kept apologizing, unable to say anything else. He wasn't even sure if Will was still in the room, wasn't even sure if the hands forcing him to lay down was him. He wasn't even sure if there was someone. Crazy, he was slowly becoming crazy.

The man slept for two more days as his fever finally died down. Rumors had started to spread about Underwood's death. Some said he fucked with the wrong guys and got himself killed, other said that he died from one of his crazy experiments... None of the rumors mentioned Gregory, which was a good thing. The doc didn't want to leave his apartment too much, terrified. Archie was the one forcing him out to get a bit of fresh air and taking him away from his awful thoughts. When he was out, he would visit Will, but mostly stay quiet, just checking up on him, making sure he was recovering. He wanted to throw himself back in that man's arms, he wanted to kiss him, to hug him, to be with him. But his mind kept telling him that Adler would walk away again, would leave him, destroyed and alone. It was painful, ô so damn painful. 

He thought he could heal now that they weren't "enemies". But it made things harder. He would often go to Selma's resting place, telling her all about it. Sharing his feelings and his hardships. He truly needed her, her help. She was the best to give any kind of advances, but she was gone, and he couldn't talk to her anymore. 

A few weeks had passed and he wasn't sent to the basement. I guess they didn't care enough about Ian to do something about his death. Talking to Will became a bit easier, and the awkward silences seemed to die down quicker. He surprised himself even joking around with Adler when they were together, laughing and enjoying his time with him. Sure, he wasn't touchy like before, he always kept his distance, his hands to himself, but at least it wasn't as awkward as before. Greg even helped Adler with his ipod, showing him how to remove songs... Since his son had fun adding random songs on it. Which made the man laugh. Poor Will stuck with the "barbie girl" song.

Weber also spent more and more time with Archibald. The man seemed to understand him, to connect with him, help him through his grief. It felt good. He knew his kid didn't appreciate the man, Greg blamed it on the fact the man was gay. Klaus had always a problem with this, which Weber was working on that, slowly making Klaus realise that not every gay person was bad... But his opinion on Archibald persisted. Well... He couldn't force people to love eachother... 

Archie had became more touchy with him, often touching his shoulders and back, taking his hand,  which weirdly Greg didn't mind at all. It almost felt natural.  Everything changed on a rainy day, Greg and Archie were among the few people enjoying the outdoors. They were running around like kids as Gregory had stolen something from his friend, and was now trying to escape the man. He failed. Of course. The man had longer legs so he was running faster, at least that's the excuse Greg gave. Archibald had wrapped his arms around his waist, stopping him in his run. Weber had turned around to "fight back" but stopped as his gaze fell in the man's pale brown one. His smile slowly faded away as he felt Archie's body inching closer. Greg closed his eyes as their lips finally connected, feeling the other man's hand on his nape, pushing him into the kiss. It didn't feel as dizzying as when he kissed Adler... But the German tried to convince himself it was due to being afraid to love again... He felt something for that man... Right? If not he wouldn't allow such a thing to happen.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 7:26

Seeing how Greg was affected by all this, Will couldn't leave right away. He stayed a bit longer to take care of the man, but it felt like he didn't have the right to do so. As Weber was crying, Adler only wanted to hug him close, to softly caress his hair and rock him in comfort. Yet, he couldn't. He would only assist to this, powerless. At some point, he had to leave, letting Finn take over.

As time went by, Will was still recovering, meaning he couldn't do as much workout as he wanted. Listening to music seemed to help a little, when it wasn't for the weird songs popping randomly. With Greg's help, he could get rid of those, having his suspicions on the kid about that. Fortunately, his relationship with his ex got better, now more like friends. They could talk and laugh again with one another. Adler still had strong feelings for the German, but he was willing to step on those if it meant being able to have his friend back. Although, the mutant had noticed how much time the British stranger spent with Greg. The two taller men had crossed paths sometimes and Adler was wary of him, still shaken by a strange hate. He assumed that it was jealousy taking over him, but he just couldn't admit such thing. If Greg wanted to move on, it was his choice and it was for the best....maybe.

Even though Finn would be a pain in the ass by moments, Will did share some moments with him. At least, their common despise for Archibald was making them bond, often spitting comments under their breath, or more loudly in the kid's case.

All those distractions helped the mutant to deal with his situation that was slowly depressing him. He was no closer to find a solution for his power, having little episodes of near fainting or feeling lightheaded. Often resting in his cell, Will was getting bored and still tried to do some light physical exercises, just to pass the time or to keep his unpleasant thoughts away. When everything was quiet in the corridor, Adler would stare at his open locket, feeling nostalgic as he was trying to keep the guilt away. All those people... All those he had failed... He was selfishly keeping them close to his damaged heart, like his heart attack was only part of the redemption which he never believe in. There was no way he could be forgiven.

One day, as he was cleaning his room, Will found the access key to Greg's flat. He forgot that he had it, as he stop using it for a long time now. Maybe he should check with Weber if he wanted it back. Making his way upstairs, the mutant knocked to the door before sliding inside the apartment. As he passed the hallway, the only person in the next room was the British stranger. Trying to not show his annoyance, Will looked around as he spoke.

- is Greg here?

The American didn't want to talk with this person, keeping his sentences short. He wasn't sure about the relationship between this man and Weber, but he didn't like the way he would stare at his ex lover, like he was some kind of prey. Maybe that was the jealousy talking, but Adler couldn't simply ignore his instincts.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 12:32

The English man's eyes fell on Adler as the man entered the apartment, he was making coffee for both him and Greg. Maybe he should make another one with that surprise guest. The British man smiled at Adler, a smile that didn't reach his eyes obviously. He didn't appreciate this man, he meant a threat... The man motioned to the bed room, and on cue Gregory got out of his room, drying his hair with a towel. 

- Hey I thought we could grab something to eat and-

His glacier eyes fell on the two figures now staring at him. The ex-warden let out a small "oh" surprised to see Adler there. His surprised face quickly changed into a smiling one.

- How are you Will?

Gregory threw the towel onto a chair before joining both men in the kitchen, thanking Archie for the cup of coffee. The British man smiled and placed his hand on the surgeon's lower back for a few seconds before walking away, towards the piano. Greg took a sip of the hot beverage before looking back at Will. He listened to the man that showed him the key.

- Oh no, you can keep it, I really don't mind.

The English man playing a song on the piano stopped abruptly, looking back at his now boyfriend. 

"Are you sure about that, Mein Herz?"

Weber was slightly taken aback back the nickname. It seemed so sudden. He cleared his throat as his blue eyes went back on Adler.

-Sure, why would I mind? Not as if he's gonna come here and murder me, or sell the card to some random dude.

He smiled at his friend

- you better not sell it - he said with jokingly

He turned around, motioning to his cup.

- want one?

The music started again, as if Archie had been watching and listening to their little exchange. Greg knew exactly how to make the man's coffee, and he was rather good at making coffee, blaming it on his power. Once everything was done he pushed the cup towards his friend.

- I had forgotten about that key... - for a fraction of a second, Gregory seemed sad and pained, before his smile appeared once more. 

His eyes went back on his own cup, fidgeting with it. He could feel the tension between his friend and Archie, and it made him slightly uncomfortable.

- want to walk around? 

Once more the song stopped on the piano, before starting again only a few seconds later. Weber grabbed a jacket, since he was cold from his walk outside in the rain, before showing the door to Adler. They both stepped out and started walking without a destination. 

- How are you healing?
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 17:21

Once Greg arrived, the expression on Will's face softened, giving the German man a side smile. He went to his meeting while getting the key card out of his flannel pocket.

- I didn't mean to bother,. Just wondering about that.

Even though he was talking, Adler didn't miss that subtle movement from the British man behind Weber. Trying not to react, he kept his eyes onto his friend, blocking out the other man from his view. As Greg answered, Will had a upside down smile, putting the key back in his pocket. It was maybe childish, but the American was somehow happy to be able to keep that key, like it meant something. However, his whole happiness had been shaken by the nickname he had just heard. The mutant kept smiling, but he didn't know for sure if his eyes had received the message of acting like nothing. Anyway, who was he to decide who should have access to Greg's apartment?

The tease from his friend got the American back, letting out a soft chuckle.

- I'm not good in marketing anyway.

Agreeing to the cup of coffee, Will took a sip once it was ready. He had missed that. Not only the bitterness of caffeine, but mostly the way it tasted when Greg did it. In this aroma, there was reminencent memories of waking up next to his lover, spending the first few hours of the day on the balcony, watching the sunrise in a comfortable silence. In those circumstances, Adler almost spoke his mind as Weber mentioned the key. I'm sure glad that you did... But that was all in the past. Now, he would probably share those mornings with that Brit ape.

Before starting to get salty, Will was more than willing when Greg suggested a walk. He wouldn't be able to stay much longer in the same room of Archibald. Walking out, Adler glanced in the back of the apartment toward the piano before leaving. He didn't know if the other visitor could tell, but his eyes gave a silent warning, telling him that the American was watching him.

Waking side by side with Greg, Will kept his hands in his pockets. Getting away from the flat got him more relaxed and his side smile was more genuine.

- I'm fine. The nurse said that the damage was minimal due to the quick response so it shouldn't bother me much longer than a couple of months. I guess I owe one to your son now.

The mutant winced a little just at the thought of being in debt with Finn. The kid did save his life, but still. Anyway, all this scene was still blurry in the mutant's mind. Maybe he heard Renton screaming, maybe not. Maybe he had called Greg's name while being in the Infirmary, maybe not. Maybe he had reached for his ex lover's hand on his bed while being half conscious, maybe not. This was still a mystery.

- You? You seem doing well with... Well, in general.

Adler didn't want to intrude and be the kind of person that would be mean over the new lover of his ex. He did wanted to stay friends, so he had to be ready to see Greg move on. He was happy for him to be able to love again after what he had pulled him through, but Will couldn't silence the pain he felt deep in his heart. More than that, he couldn't shake off his bad feeling about the British man and that only kept growing as he had shared his disdain with Finn. Maybe it wasn't only jealousy... But he was in no position to say anything about Weber's relationship. That didn't mean he wouldn't keep an eye on the guy, always wary around him, like a German Shepherd on duty.

Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 19:09

Gregory was walking slowly beside his friend, sipping on his coffee, enjoying the calm between them. He couldn’t stop from smiling. For once, life seemed to be getting better. The German gazed up at his friend as the man spoke. His blue eyes fell back on his coffee mug, a soft smile on his lips.

- I mean... Since... Selma and everything... I can... say that I’m able to enjoy my days.

Gregory looked back at the man, giving him a genuine grin, eyes shining with joy. Yes, life wasn’t perfect, far from it, but it was the first time since his time at the mansion that he felt somehow more relaxed, happier.

- I mean... I know you told me to be careful... But...

Gregory thought about the kiss under the rain, making him blush slightly, as he looked away and bit his lower lip. Weirdly as he thought about this moment, his mind drifted to his first kiss with Will, making him blush harder. Why was he thinking about this now? When he was with someone else.

- I thought... it’s scary to open my heart again...

The man chuckled a little, he was never really good with words and only ended up shrugging. He shouldn’t talk too much about his relationship with Adler, scared to hurt him more than anything else.

Finn was walking not far behind them. Since he had found Alder on the floor, the man had calm down a little, not causing any trouble. It was getting boring, that he couldn’t hide it. Renton had noticed his old man with the old mutant. A smirk slowly appeared on his face. He knew how much Will meant to his dad, and just the way his old man looked at him, it was obvious that the man still had feelings for the American. Even with Archie, that old mother fucker that looked like a god damn dried grapefruit with muscles, his father looked happier with Adler.

The Scottish man had started to walk faster towards the two men he knew. He had one goal, get them back together and get rid of the old Brit pervert. As soon as he could reach, Finn grabbed his father’s hand, smiling at him, enjoying the look of pure surprise on his face.

- Hey, Adler. Can you hold this?

He gave his dad’s hand to Will, making sure he grabbed it before tapping the mutant’s shoulder, contouring them in a small jog.

- Perfect!

The teen said as he was walking backwards to look at the masterpiece he just created before turning his back to them and started running away, cheering for this old future gay couple.

Gregory was too confused about what just happened that he didn’t remove his hand immediately. As soon as he realised what happened, Weber gently took his hand away, laughing a bit nervously, apologising once more for his son’s behaviour.
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 19:46

It was hard to hear that Greg was happier with someone else, but Will was also glad. Looking at his feet before gazing into the blue eyes of his companion, the mutant showed him a soft smile, speaking softly.

- That's good. I'm happy that you're happy. That's all that matters.

Startled a little by Finn, Adler searched around him once he heard the kid's voice and had the reflex to catch the thing he had lend him. As the mutant realized what it was, he softly released his grip, letting the man take back his hand. Trying to hide his flustered face, Will turned on his heels in the direction where Renton had bolted.

- I keep tabs, brat!

Adler couldn't repress a small side smile when looking back at Greg, but quickly advert his eyes on the floor, not minding his apology. By now, the American was used to Finn's prank and annoying tease, but he couldn't let anyone knows that this quick touch had him feeling nervous. The more he thought about it, the more he felt like he would never be able to overcome his feelings for Greg. At least, one of them will be able to move on and live happy.

As the end of the year came, snow had fallen. Will had started to walk outside, under the nurse recommendation of getting fresh air for healing up. He had noticed Greg and Archibald a few times, both of them giggling, hugging, even once kissing. In those moments, Adler had hope to be stronger than he really was. All around him, people seemed to do just fine, so why was he not able to feel joy anymore? His heart was going better, but somehow it felt more painful now, hearing the one he loved laughing because of another.

Trying to overcome those depressing feelings, the mutant had started to work out more, even if he should have waited a month or so before straining his heart. He could feel it in the shortness of his breath and the tightness in his chest. Yet, he would keep pushing on, as the physical pain was so much easier to deal with than the emotional one. This was the only thing keeping him sane, even though he would stare at his open locket at night and give a few glances toward his drawer where he had hid his gun. One time, Adler didn't really paid attention on his condition. He was on his knees hyperventilating, unknowing that his half closed door left a view on him for someone to see.

The evening had fallen and Will was sitting on the floor of his room, back against his bed, facing the drawer. He was stroking delicately the edge of his open locket, gradually accepting the reality. Everyone he loved was now gone. He had nowhere to belong. He was unable to move on from his one love. He wasn't able to find a solution for his power. His life only seemed a series of obstacles that he thought he could overcome, but the mutant overestimated himself. He wasn't strong at all. He was weak, so weak. Mentally, emotionally, physically. He was just exhausted by life.
Finn Klaus Renton

Finn Klaus Renton

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 20:31

Finn was spending more and more time in his father’s apartment. Greg and him were talking about making a room for him, since the kid was always in the flat. Renton had noticed a few things with Archie, that really tick him off. The man was slowly changing his father, making, sculpting him as he wanted. It was also clear that Archibald hated his guts, only fulling Finn’s comments. He would often get kicked out of the flat by Archie, when his dad wasn’t around. Damn he wish he could just punch the shit out of this man.

Renton was storming through the hallways, he needed to vent, needed to punch something. How dare he kick him out? It wasn’t even his place! Where was his dad anyway? The Scottish man decided to find Adler instead, since it would be way easier to find this man than his dad. As he was getting closer to the room, Finn realized the door was slightly opened... Renton could see that Adler wasn’t feeling good. Maybe it wasn’t time for him to add some stress to the mutant. Finn stayed close, just making sure the man wouldn’t just drop dead, before leaving for the flat again, hoping the door would be unlock and his dad back from wherever he was.

Of course, as he got closer to the apartment, he could hear his dad and the dried grapefruit screaming at each other. He sigh deeply, this was happening more and more often. Archibald was probably angry because he didn’t know where Gregory had went. IF he could, he would have kicked the door down for a more dramatic entry, but his father would kill him if he did so, Renton only opened the door, slamming it behind him.

- DON”T YOU FUCKING DARE TALK TO MY DAD LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

Archibald seemed to want to say something back but Greg put a hand on his shoulder, silently telling him to calm down. The dried fruit looked at his dad, daggers in his eyes, he seemed ready to snap his father’s neck.

“Control your damn kid.”

The man had turned around and went in his dad’s room, slamming the door. Renton’s eyes went back on his dad’s silhouette. He seemed to be close to a break down, why was he even with this man if that asshole made him feel like this. Finn simply rolled his eyes and jumped the few stairs to go crash on the couch, biting in an apple he had taken on his way. He had noticed that his dad kept his back to him, as if he was hiding his face. He didn’t say anything as he saw him walk to his bedroom, only sighing deeply. His old man was a lost cause. Before he could disappear in his room, Finn spoke.

- You should go see Will, he seemed rough...
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyLun 1 Mai - 20:32

Weber had made sure to wake up before Renton, slipping out of the apartment without his son nor Archie noticing. If his boyfriend knew that he was going to see his ex, he would definitely get mad, and he was avoiding another argument. Greg was walking at a fast pace, knowing he had to be quick. He pushed his dark black hair away from his face, before realizing it was probably better for him to keep them in front of his eyes, hiding the nasty bruise that started to bloom on his face.

The ex-warden softly knocked on the door before gently opening it, not wanting to scare his friend.

- Hey...

He said softly before entering the dark room. Normally he would have pulled the curtains to let the light in, but being in the dark was a good thing for him. Adler had less chances to see his bruise. He sat down on the bed, looking at the wall in front of him, not looking directly at his friend. He could feel something was off...

- Will...

The German man sigh. What could he say? How could he help? He didn’t know...

- Talk to me...
Will Adler
Dangereux
Dangereux
Will Adler

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyMar 2 Mai - 9:07

After hearing a knock on his door, Will would usually hide his pendant under his shirt, but not this time. He only closed it, still fidgeting with it between his fingers.

- Hey…

Just by the tone of his voice, Adler knew that Greg wasn’t as happy as before. He didn’t know why, but he could tell. Listening to his friend’s voice gently saying his name made the mutant bring his legs closer to himself, his other hand still laid upon it, holding something while it was dangling between his raised knees.

- Sure. What do you want to talk about?

By the silence that followed, Will figured that it wasn’t what Greg meant. The man didn’t came to his room for a distraction. The American guessed that he must have notice something about him. After all, they knew each other pretty well, so he could probably tell that Adler wasn’t doing alright either. After a few minutes of silence, Will let out a sigh reminded himself that he was trying to be more honest with Greg, so he had to talk. His voice drawled in a low tone.

- I’m tired, Greg… really tired… I’m running out of option here… I thought that I could make it… that I would atone for what I did if I kept going… But I don’t think I’ll ever will… Just yesterday, I killed someone… someone who was trying to help me…

Adler could sense his friend’s tension and turned his head a little toward him without looking at him. Before Weber could say anything, the mutant explained himself.

- I was supposed to go to the basement, but the nurse vouched for me, saying I had a health condition. I was in house arrest until about an hour ago. I didn’t intend to hide it from you… Remember that Japanese kid? The one that could stop my power?... It didn’t go well this time…

Will didn’t want to go into details of what happened. He had lost control over himself after a triggering event and he asked for Haneko’s help, but his power turned against the young man and he had suffocated. Adler let out another sigh. This time, his breath was shaking. He reached a hand through his hair that were falling on his face, leaning his forehead into it.

- I’m just done with everything… I have lost so much… I know it’s my fault… but it hurt so bad… And just by existing, I hurt people around me…

The mutant lowered his head in the empty space created by his legs, clenching both his hands that were holding something, one on his locket, the other on a metallic object that clicked a little on the movement.

- I’m sorry Greg… I know those words mean nothing… But I truly am… It’s just…

Trying to get a hold on his breaking voice, Adler let out a tearful chuckle.

- I’m glad that you’re finally able to move on… I hope that you would… because I don’t like seeing you sad or angry… Even if I don’t like him, Archibald seems to make you happier than I ever did… and you can talk to him about things I could never understand… Maybe when I said to you to be careful… Maybe that was just to be mean… because I am jealous… I shouldn’t be since I’m the one who ruined it between us… Not that I shouldn’t be, more like I shouldn’t be allowed to feel like that… I just wanted you to know that I’m happy for you… That you’re laughing again and that you can live a good life… With someone you love and your kid…

Will was smiling but his face was full of tears in this obscurity.

- My only wish would have been that you didn’t have to see me like this before I… I wanted to leave you good memories… But I have a last request… Just promise me that you won’t blame yourself… It’s not your fault, Gregory… It’s no one’s fault except mine…

Adler clenched his hand, the one that was holding his gun between his legs. If he had heard Greg coming sooner, he would have hid it, but there was no use now.
Gregory Weber
Personnel du centre
Personnel du centre
Gregory Weber

Dossier personnel
Sanity:

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again EmptyMar 2 Mai - 12:38

The more Adler spoke, harder it got for Gregory to breathe. The man had dealt with all this alone... He was suffering because of him, because he was scared. He tried so hard not to cry, he felt as if he didn't have the right to do so. He failed. Failed miserably. The doctor quickly dried the tears that were rolling down his cheeks.

Move on? He couldn't. His mind always went back to Will. But he couldn't say it, voice it. It felt so wrong. Lizzie had told him so many times that it would be a bad idea to go back with Adler. His head snapped back at his friend as he asked him to make an impossible promise. His icy blue eyes fell on the gun between his ex lover's legs. He got up quickly, as if the gun would fire. Gregory eyes were full of terror, his voice shaking.

- Don't... Please don't. I know. I'm being a fucking hypocrite. But don't. I can't promise you the impossible Will... I... I need ... You... Please... Give me the gun...

He extended his hand towards his friend. He didn't care it was shaking. He didn't hide it. He was terrified, terrified that he would lose Will.

-Please... Will... I can't lose you too... Let me be selfish... I can't...

He waited, insisted for Will to give him the gun. He only lowered his hand when the man told him that it wasn't loaded. What now? He couldn't just walk away and let the man die. That would destroy him. Adler was too important for him. The surgeon started pacing the room, he couldn't let Adler alone. No. Maybe he should being Will to his apartment, he could stay there until he felt better, until the man could be trusted to be alone. Fuck what Archie thought of Will. It was his apartment and he could do whatever he wanted.

Weber turned around, pulling the curtains wide open as he grabbed a small bag. 

- You're coming with me. I don't care. I'm not leaving you alone. Hell I'm not letting you kill yourself. Call me asshole I don't give a fuck. I just can't lose you dammit! - he was full on crying, unable to be strong- you have no choice. You come in the flat. If you wanna die then... Kill me first ok? So... Get your stuff... I'm not getting you a fucking choice on that

Seeing that Adler wasn't really moving, Weber started to grab things and putting them in the bag. He would from time to time dry his tears, as it made it impossible to see correctly. His sobs were only getting louder as he finally stopped and sat on the floor. Why was all this happening? Why couldn't they just be happy? He would give anything to go back at what there were back at the mansion. He needed to be strong. He finally got up again, finishing to pack some stuff before turning back to his friend.

- please... Let me help you... 

His dark black hair were a mess from running around the room, falling over his eyes. The ex warden was trying his best to calm his breathing down, trying to stop the tears from rolling down his cheeks. He stared at his friend, waiting for him to get up.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 6 : Let's start over again   6 : Let's start over again Empty

6 : Let's start over again

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 8Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant